Food Journal Wed 2nd April

huneypie

Wannabe
OK, so not the best protein day for me, but I at least I can see what I did wrong looking back on it. Me also thinks I'm going to buy lots of ham and cheese to help with the problem as I need quick and easy solutions, as I'm really not a cook!! :geek:

B1 Protein shake (30)
S Apple
B2 2 eggs, 2 sausages & bacon (25)
S Gluten free gazpacho (1 cup)
L Chicken salad (35)
S Banana
D Fish (25)
Protein total (115)
F 96+
V All in (inc 7 calcium batches & iron, vit C & copper) nightime strontium batches pending

@huneypie it's Wednesday! :D
Crappy day today, made me want to eat sugar, resisted the urge by shoveling in protein. Don't know if that's a positive solution?

B- quest bar- 21
S- fresh mozzarella- 10
L- chicken salad- 36
S- cauliflower mac & cheese- 13
S- grilled panini made in a low carb wrap- 47
S- low carb granola- 10
D- meatballs w/ melted cheese- 26
Total- 163

Fat, protein and lots of fluid are our main weapons, so you did the right thing. Let's hope that this is just a one off rather than the end of your honeymoon.

I am still reading Grain Brain and you know what he wants everyone to eat? protein and good fat! aha!

Fat, protein and lots of fluid are our main weapons, so you did the right thing. Let's hope that this is just a one off rather than the end of your honeymoon.
Hope so! Even though I'm making smarter choices when feeling stressed, I still want to eat and I want to change that. Plus I had dreams about cakes and cookies last night. Eff you sugar! :091:

Latest posts

Back