Food Journal Tues 4th Mar

huneypie

Wannabe
So I'm trying to 'firm' up my food choices. I must say that B2 was yum. The protein shake is what I grab when I'm running out of the door - it has horrible amounts of heavy cream which I need to help keep me regular (makes it rather thick and yucky, but needs must).

Anyways, firming up my food is a work in progress.

B1 Protein shake (30)
B2 Sausage, egg & bacon (25)
L Chicken breast (35)
S Yogurt (5)
D Chicken Kiev (30)
Protein total (125)
F 72+
V All in (inc 7 calcium batches) nightime iron, vit C & copper & strontium batches pending

Happy Fat Tuesday! I had to have pancakes tonight, tradition in my family, but they were SUPER low carb :)
B- quest bar- 21
S- sopressata & gouda- 29
S- detour bar- 15
L- chili w/sour cream and LOTS of cheese- 36
S- shake- 25
D- coconut flour pancakes & bacon- 22
Total- 145

I forgot to post yesterday...had two appts, one was a follow up on my back surgery the other was just car maint related.
B#1 Yogurt/Butter coffee
B#2 2 eggs/2 sausage
Lunch: Ate at Cracker Barrel and the only thing that looked interesting at the moment was a bowl of pinto beans with ham. And a piece of cornbread smothered in butter.
S: Protein shake
D: Ribs/sauteed mushrooms
S: hot dog in crescent roll
Vites all done

I had been doing badly - gah! - but now, Wednesday, back on track. I hope! big changes at work and not for the better = stressorama. :hair-fire:

but, that's life and you have to deal with it.

this morning I made myself a protein drink and I'm on my way. :shades_smile:

I forgot to post yesterday...had two appts, one was a follow up on my back surgery the other was just car maint related.
B#1 Yogurt/Butter coffee
B#2 2 eggs/2 sausage
Lunch: Ate at Cracker Barrel and the only thing that looked interesting at the moment was a bowl of pinto beans with ham. And a piece of cornbread smothered in butter.
S: Protein shake
D: Ribs/sauteed mushrooms
S: hot dog in crescent roll
Vites all done
I hope your appointment went well. I think I see ribs in my not too distant future :)

I had been doing badly - gah! - but now, Wednesday, back on track. I hope! big changes at work and not for the better = stressorama. :hair-fire:

but, that's life and you have to deal with it.

this morning I made myself a protein drink and I'm on my way. :shades_smile:
Aw, stressy work places suck... I can sympathize with you :frown:

Latest posts

Back