Food Journal Tues 25th Mar

huneypie

Wannabe
Today was the first day of my eating more fruit and veg. I'm trying this plan for 5 weeks (permanently if I do well). It's meant to be a low fat plan, but I give myself a free pass on fat due to the DS... we'll see how this works - I'm kinda nervous combining a conventional diet with high fat due to fat malabsorption.

A third of each meal is meant to consist of veg.

B1 Protein shake(30)
S Cheese(20)
S Banana
B2 2 eggs, 2 sausages & bacon(25)
S Vegetable soup (1 cup)
L Chicken salad & a side of asparagus & mayo(35)
S Apple
S Pistachios(15)
D Chicken breast & salad(30)
Protein total(155)
F 72+
V All in (inc 6 calcium batches & iron, vit C & copper) nightime strontium batches pending

it seems like if you can get in all your protein having more veggies couldn't hurt. let us know how it's going.

my day is going OK except no water and here it is lunch time. boo! I will try to get some in this afternoon.

it seems like if you can get in all your protein having more veggies couldn't hurt. let us know how it's going.

my day is going OK except no water and here it is lunch time. boo! I will try to get some in this afternoon.
We'll have to see how I do. I had some camomile tea thanks to inspiration from you.

I hope you manage to get some water in.

More tummy troubles all day today, don't know if it's lingering still from cake the night before or what, since I ate pretty smart today. Could've used a little more protein at the end of the night but I was too uncomfortable. Trending up at least :)

B- quest bar- 21
L & S- leftover wings- 43
S- detour bar- 15
S- jerky- 12
S- quest bar- 21
D- double bacon cheeseburger, no bun & a hushpuppy- 36
Total- 148

I did OK on food, but didn't ever get much water in. seems like it has to happen in the morning or it doesn't happen.

like exercise...

More tummy troubles all day today, don't know if it's lingering still from cake the night before or what, since I ate pretty smart today. Could've used a little more protein at the end of the night but I was too uncomfortable. Trending up at least :)

B- quest bar- 21
L & S- leftover wings- 43
S- detour bar- 15
S- jerky- 12
S- quest bar- 21
D- double bacon cheeseburger, no bun & a hushpuppy- 36
Total- 148[/q
Weird. My 'transgressions' are usually 'through' by morning if you know what I mean. :)

I'm glad you're heading back on track.

I spent yesterday dealing with daddy...my meals went OUT the window...today isn't gonna be much better.
I'm sorry you're having a tough time. I hope you get to grab a protein bar or that you can pack some cheese so you can eat on the run. You don't want to go low on protein if you're having surgery soon.

I spent yesterday dealing with daddy...my meals went OUT the window...today isn't gonna be much better.

that's so true - it's only thing to be On Plan when things are going well but when trouble comes up? whole nother thing.

let us know how it's going, Liz.

Latest posts

Back