Food Journal Thurs 27th Feb

huneypie

Wannabe
Yay, we nearly made it again (and those working weekends, well the traffic has to be better those days at least).

I saw a great username on the Dailymail website yesterday - Don Keeballs... now why didn't I think of something funny like that!! :confused:

B Protein shake (30)
S Peanuts & cashews (15)
L Macaroni cheese (35)
S Yogurt (5)
D Chicken stir fry (30)
Protein total (115)
F 72+
V All in (inc 5 calcium batches) nightime iron, vit C & copper & strontium batches pending

Yesterday was all over...we had lots of errands...bad eating day BUT today, I'm doing well.
B#1 Yogurt/butter coffee
B#2 Sausage, egg, cheese croissant
S: RTD Protein shake (trying some we got yesterday at Costco to see if they will work during my jaw recovery and they should)
S: Fig bar
S: Chicken pieces with ranch dressing
L: Ham & Cheese, rolled

Rest pending

I've never tried RTD - is there much difference?
YES, one, no clumping or foam. Two, the chocolate I got tastes a bit like the chocolate milk you got in school decades ago...you can taste the water it's made with. But the one I got has 30 grams of protein...and is a MUCH easier way to get thru a syringe...and that was my issue last time.

Forgot to post this yesterday...
B- quest bar- 21
S- sopressata- 12
S- gouda- 19
S- shake- 24
L- chicken meatballs- 20
S- quest bar- 20
D1- out for a friend's bday- "salad" of chopped eggs, cheese, chickpeas, peanuts and about 3 pieces of lettuce, 2 blackened shrimp- 13
D2- since D1 wasn't enough protein and by the time they all ate dessert I was hungry again I stopped for a BK double stacker sans bun on the way home- 24
Total- 153

Latest posts

Back