Food Journal Thurs 20th Feb

huneypie

Wannabe
Yay, TGINF!! :partytime:

OK, maybe not so much party time and more like R&R time, but that's all good. It's been so busy since coming back from hol - I need another break already!! :biggrin:

B Decaff protein coffee (30)
S Cheese (10)
S Yogurt (5)
L Macaroni cheese (35)
S Red pepper & houmous (10)
D Chicken stir fry (made by DH - yum) (30)
Protein total (120)
F 72+
V All in (inc 6 calcium batches) nightime iron, vit C & copper & strontium batches pending

B#1 Yogurt/butter coffee
B#2 Sausage/egg/cheese croissant
S: Fig bar
L: Chicken Divan (by itself, no rice or anything carby)
S: Chocolate covered coconut

Rest pending

B Starbucks chocolate-banana smoothie (20)
S string cheese (8)

Rest pending....
L tuna w/mayo (16)
D egg salad
S2 2 oz lunch meat roast beef
S3 frozen blueberries

Protein (28 so far)
Water (32 so far)

What's the Starbucks smoothie? Are they doing protein specials now or do you just add your own?

B Starbucks chocolate-banana smoothie (20)
S string cheese (8)

Rest pending....
L tuna w/mayo (16)
D egg salad
S2 2 oz lunch meat roast beef
S3 frozen blueberries

Protein (28 so far)
Water (32 so far)

water on track
exercise - not today, will walk dogs later
food - OK so far

heard while I was grabbing a snack at work:
"your so crazy with your bucket of meat" * my co-workers saw me eating ribs at 9AM one day (2nd breakfast!) and now I am crazy meat lady, apparently.

*it was a medium sized tupperware container, hardly a bucket!

@Taterweight - how much fluid do you end up with by the end of the day?

Ha ha that's hilarious, crazy meat lady - I love it!! :)

water on track
exercise - not today, will walk dogs later
food - OK so far

heard while I was grabbing a snack at work:
"your so crazy with your bucket of meat" * my co-workers saw me eating ribs at 9AM one day (2nd breakfast!) and now I am crazy meat lady, apparently.

*it was a medium sized tupperware container, hardly a bucket!

@Taterweight - how much fluid do you end up with by the end of the day?

What's the Starbucks smoothie? Are they doing protein specials now or do you just add your own?
Yes they add protein isolate themselves. It used to be called a vivano then last year they just started calling it a smoothie - there's chocolate banana and one with mango. You know, since they have the protein in store, it just occurred to me one could ask for anything Starbucks with protein added!

I am getting in around 60 oz of water by the end of the day... I'm doing ok there. :) I need to get in more protein tho but my tummy is being fickle! Tomorrow (Friday) hubby is taking me out for crab legs for birthday dinner so I'm hoping to have a protein bomb!

Last edited:
B- quest bar- 20
S- almonds, fresh mozzarella & olives- 12
L- buffalo chicken salad- 30
S- fried cheese- 18
S- chili w/cheese- 34
S- shake- 24
Pending
D- bacon & eggs- 26
Total- 164
I feel like I'm eating way too much! Is all this extra protein going to just translate into extra calories that aren't getting burned off? I guess time will tell :39:

You'll be surprised, it really is the carbs that are the devil. You can have big breakfast fry ups and still lose. Keep doing what you're doing. :)

B- quest bar- 20
S- almonds, fresh mozzarella & olives- 12
L- buffalo chicken salad- 30
S- fried cheese- 18
S- chili w/cheese- 34
S- shake- 24
Pending
D- bacon & eggs- 26
Total- 164
I feel like I'm eating way too much! Is all this extra protein going to just translate into extra calories that aren't getting burned off? I guess time will tell :39:

and that sort of true for us who don't have a DS, too. not AS true, but tru-ish.

maybe that will change as I get further out but I don't think so. those people who believe "a calorie is a calorie" are just flat-out wrong.

Latest posts

Back