Dr. Sauceda RealSelf account suspended

Settledownnow

I noticed that Dr. Sauceda's account on RealSelf was suspended. According to the website, "We suspend the RealSelf account of any doctor or health care professional who has their license suspended or revoked, or a documented pattern of serious patient safety concerns. We also post a warning at the top of their RealSelf profile. "

I wondered if anyone had the scoop?

I saw this too. It was discussed in his FB group and the people were told he suspended the account himself and it had nothing to do with legal problems.

I do not know if this is true. But it is what we were told.

I read there is another doctor with a similar name who was licensed in TX with the drug problems, not him.
I did see that his FB page is reporting that he decided not to renew his account with RealSelf but given what RealSelf posts as the reason for any suspension this does not add up. I would think instead they would deactivate the account if the doctor decided not to renew.

Hi all,

I know it's been a while, I hope everyone is well.

Bumping this up. I'm finally ready to get surgery and I had a consultation with dr. Sauceda a while ago. Is he still in good standing. Anyone know?

Thanks

Beth

Hello and nice to here from you. No idea about the good doctor, but wanted to say welcome back and I hope life finds you smiling!

I had plastic surgery with Dr Sauceda in Feb 2020 and had a great experience. I chose to recover in Monterrey for a month and was very well cared for, much better than if I had flown home sooner.

Oh, you all make me cry. Thank you so much for the warm welcome back!!!!

I've just been busy, but I need to come here more. (its been a really hard few years with covid, jobs and life)

So I signed up for plastic surgery on March 19th with the good doctor. So excited.

And would you like to know what caused this. I went swimsuit shopping and went into H&M and it was horrifying. That was a swim suit not meant for my body. All my friends laughed at me. But as I said to them, I'm not the first woman to try on swimsuits and then, call the plastic surgeon.

Cheers,

Beth

RainCity Do you mind me asking what you had done? How painful was recovery? are you super happy with it? And I really need to be able to work after two weeks. I work in front of a computer, do you think that is possible? Could you do some work a week after surgery?

If you are game, I'd love to chat on the phone about this.

Cheers,

Beth

Latest posts

Back