Do you have an old computer that can burn/play CDs?

Spiky Bugger

DVDs like CD movies?

And SURE, movies are streaming now, so nobody needs DVDs…until the internet is down and you want to watch a movie…right?

THAT’S when you’ll say, “BOY! It’s a good thing Sue sent me her movies. All 38 of them, in that tidy carrying case!”

First come, first served…unless I like you more than the ones who beat you to the punch…and then YOU’LL get them.

I’m considering posting a LIST of the titles, if that’s an issue. (I’m pretty sure there are no Disney movies, if that’s a deal breaker one way or the other.)

Last edited:
Lemme see…and caveat…the strangest, most obscure, unheard of titles are in here because Guess Whose Kid was Theater Major and worked on, or had friends who worked on, them. Also, there’s another, smaller case of DVDs and if it shows up, it will be included.

Two weeks Notice
The Thirteenth Floor
Two Women
Presumed Innocent
Charade
Matchstick Men
As Good As It Gets
Seven Pounds
Chicago
Random Hearts
Saving Private Ryan
Galaxy Quest
For the Boys
Man of the House
Someone Like You
Banger Sisters
Full Metal Jacket
Tea with Mussolini
Betsy’s Wedding
Simon Birch
The Pianist
Just Between Friends
The Terminal
Bowling for Columbine
Must Love Dogs
Captain Corelli’s Mandolin
The Horse Soldiers
Ocean’s Twelve
Bedazzled
Stand and Deliver
Ray
Evelyn
Antwone Fisher
Sideways
Bad Santa
Secondhand Lions
White Oleander
When Trumpets Fade

We kept our collection of DVDs when we were on the road cause there were a few times when we had no satellite, no internet, no nothing! Having a DVD saved our sanity.

They migrated into the house. Yes, we still have ours. Still have a DVD player as well.

I had an "external drive" to plug into my laptop so that I could check DVDs out of the library but last time I tried it I couldn't make it work, don't know why.

If Liz or someone else wants them, good. but otherwise give them away locally if you can.

I had an "external drive" to plug into my laptop so that I could check DVDs out of the library but last time I tried it I couldn't make it work, don't know why.

If Liz or someone else wants them, good. but otherwise give them away locally if you can.

Well, Liz WAS first. Can’t find a local charity that needs them.

I have one, too. I use it for some programs but most I can now buy online and just download. But it’s good to have for some older programs I have if I ever need to wipe my computer totally.

Latest posts

Back