Could it REALLY be this Simple?

Munchkin

Full of Fairy Dust
For more than a decade I have had leg cramps. Only in bed at night and it’s occasional. But the pain is BAD. My go to solution is to get up and go sit at my desk until they go away. Sure I tried pickles. Made sure I was getting enough electrolytes. Did all the obvious stuff. Tried to observe and determine if it was exercise or DS related. And it still happened.

Well I read a tip somewhere. And it’s just the kind of solution I like. No medication, easy to do, costs nothing, and it can’t hurt you. So I decided to try it and for a couple months now it has been working. And my legs don’t feel crampy or twitchy in bed at night either. Here it is. So simple it is almost embarrassing. I walk on my tippy toes for a couple minutes a day. I go up and down on my tippy toes while I pour coffee. I make a conscious effort to do it every day.

Who knows if this will work for you or for other people. But it won’t hurt to try it. Hope it keeps on working!

It might. For me, iron infusions work but I also get them from referred damage from my back causing more peripheral neuropath, not caused by diabetes. And with my balance so poor, walking tippy toes would be downright dangerous.

I walk on my tippy toes for a couple minutes a day. I go up and down on my tippy toes while I pour coffee. I make a conscious effort to do it every day.
I find this interesting.
And with my balance so poor, walking tippy toes would be downright dangerous.
it's still good to keep your ankles strong which decreases fall risk. do the tippy toe thing with your hands on the kitchen counter or similar support.

Latest posts

Back