Breast cancer appt tomorrow

marissamast

3X to small in 13 mos. Love my DS
Please pray for me. I had a partial mastectomy in June of last year and I have something worrisome going on with the same breast. Nipple retraction and tenderness. I am scared shitless. I just want to be well for a while. :( Thanks

Thinking of you! I have never had to deal with the big C in my body, but my daughter had cancer at age 18. To this day, when she tell me she has a lump somewhere I get a little throw up in my mouth. Sending you good juju from the universe.

Thinking of you! I have never had to deal with the big C in my body, but my daughter had cancer at age 18. To this day, when she tell me she has a lump somewhere I get a little throw up in my mouth. Sending you good juju from the universe.
I had renal cell carcinoma in 2008, 2 kinds of skin cancer and breast cancer. I just want to be done with it! I want to be healthy!

Could be scar tissue, or related to radiation if you had that along with the partial mastectomy. Radiation changes can show up years later. Please keep us posted.

Latest posts

Back