Asheville, NC

Pam Alexander

Hi,
I'm now 1.5 weeks postop VSG, and find myself really needing to bounce some things that I'm going through, and probably will continue to until a year or so out. I heard this was the place:)
I look forward to reading others journeys. Thanks!

Hi,
I'm now 1.5 weeks postop VSG, and find myself really needing to bounce some things that I'm going through, and probably will continue to until a year or so out. I heard this was the place:)
Welcome Pam! It's by far the greatest source of knowledge regarding all things related to Bariatric surgery that I know of. Listen to the vets here....please trust me on that. They know from personal experiences as well as research honed over the years. I know this isn't an easy time for you. We've ALL been there. It's going to get better over time and the new you is just waiting to burst forth! Grats on your brave decision to resolve your obesity, and grats on your WISE decision to seek guidance and support here. Here you will see conversations regarding bowel habits, hemorrhoids, and many other medical complications related to surgery. The bottom line: NOTHING is off limits here for discussion. Please feel free to ask your new friends here for help support, because helping folks just like you is what this board is all about. :welcomeboard:

Welcome @Pam Alexander
I am JUST down the road a bit from you. I also live in NC (BARELY) in Tryon!

While not a VSG'er myself, I am a DS'er which has the sleeve so many things are similar. So as the others said...ASK AWAY!

Hi,
Hi Pam!
We are sorta bouncy here.

Latest posts

Back