Another from Texas

Recall

Hey there! First post, but I’ve been lurking for several months. I had posted a question about Barrett’s Esophagus and reflux on OH a while ago and was encouraged to head over here from a couple of your well known members.

I joined the dark side 8 weeks ago and I’m short 61lbs since surgery. Although I did not ask questions or comment directly, I would like to thank everyone here for the great info and advice. I hope to be an active participant, but my work schedule will probably interfere, 12hr shifts rotating from days to nights.

Robs, you probably don’t remember me, but I wanted to wish you luck tomorrow. The nerves are the worst part. Take a deep breath, unless you are in Pasadena, and relax. You’ll be through it in no time.

Hey there! First post, but I’ve been lurking for several months. I had posted a question about Barrett’s Esophagus and reflux on OH a while ago and was encouraged to head over here from a couple of your well known members.

I joined the dark side 8 weeks ago and I’m short 61lbs since surgery. Although I did not ask questions or comment directly, I would like to thank everyone here for the great info and advice. I hope to be an active participant, but my work schedule will probably interfere, 12hr shifts rotating from days to nights.

Robs, you probably don’t remember me, but I wanted to wish you luck tomorrow. The nerves are the worst part. Take a deep breath, unless you are in Pasadena, and relax. You’ll be through it in no time.
Got it! Thxs Barb and SL also...You, you must be from around here if you lnow about "stinkadena"..lol
I live in the southeast part, outside of friendswood. Great job on your WL, congratulations. Post when you can, these are great folks as I see you already know!

I think we might be neighbors. I work in "stinkadena" and live just south of there, between Pasadena and Webster/Clear Lake.
Missed you on the seawall this past weekend. Again, wish you well tomorrow.

Thanks @aaa .

Thanks @Barb1 and @southernlady. I did not know that. I haven't really put myself out socially, real life or online.

Only 8 weeks out and 61lbs down and the DS is going to change a lot of things for you and now read the following sentence. "I haven't really put myself out socially, real life or online". I am betting now you will. It's a Wonderful Life!

Latest posts

Back