8 week post op report

BrianChesteen

Glad to be a Loser!
8 weeks post op today. Down 64lbs! Had to get more smaller sized jeans last week! Losing about 4-5lbs a week average now...I was allowed to go to phase III at 7 weeks. Walking on the treadmill everyday for at least 30 minutes @ 3mph/3° incline. Gout still hanging out in my right big toe but I am just pushing thru it! CPAP machine is now too powerful at the current setting. I am getting air in my guts at night. Calling the sleep Dr. today!

You are doing so great!! I have to make myself get on the treadmill too. Yuck! I want to be strong though so, there is a start. Thanks for the inspiration!

You are doing great, Brian! We should meet up for lunch sometime when you feel like you're up for it!

I love reading your updates! My surgery is April 15th and reading your updates makes me hopeful and less scared about the whole process. SO glad you're doing well and congrats on the weight loss!

Go Brian, GO! Making great progress! At 18 months out CPAP settings went from 10 to 5, but still couldn't get rid of it :(. Hope you will in the end.

Latest posts

Back