6/14/2020 Weekly Activity Report

Settledownnow

**Please post your activity for the week. This is not an athletic competition. The purpose is to provide encouragement to stay active and work toward living a healthy lifestyle.

Walked 1-2x daily (the dogs helped), biking x6 days.

I'm making a goal to try a new physical activity this summer. Kayaking is on my list. Anyone want to join me and try something new?

walking, once a day when I work and twice a day at a minimum when I don't.

I'm making a goal to try a new physical activity this summer. Kayaking is on my list. Anyone want to join me and try something new?
this is a good idea. I will commit to renting some kind of boat and trying it out, ASAP.

I now live in the Columbia River Gorge and need to start acting like it! I know I will never do kite boarding, or all those other fancy things, but I can sit and paddle, right?

My walking continues but I am committed to trying something new. I have downloaded a dance workout and will try to do it twice a week. If I hate it I will download something else to try.

walking, once a day when I work and twice a day at a minimum when I don't.

this is a good idea. I will commit to renting some kind of boat and trying it out, ASAP.

I now live in the Columbia River Gorge and need to start acting like it! I know I will never do kite boarding, or all those other fancy things, but I can sit and paddle, right?

Yes! I was looking for some type of pedal boat too.

Latest posts

Back