When the shit goes down you'd better be ready.

The Curry would do me in. Blazed Esophageal erosion. But I do not have issues with Gluten. Steve does after I eat it and pass gas so vile a mask is recommended....but not me

All I got is my pooping emergency in the RV on Sunday while we were on the road - and hoping that we didn't get in an accident while I was on the (full of diarrhea) pot. But that was a mission successfully accomplished.

Every bit of that breakfast was a potential time bomb. Although I feel bad for you, I laughed so hard reading that it would be difficult to tell. Just be glad Myrtle didn't roll in it.

The best shit must be rolled in to be fully appreciated and relished, and there is a story that I should relay about
bear and a rotting corpse, that I can't even type out without feeling the need to barf.

Every bit of that breakfast was a potential time bomb. Although I feel bad for you, I laughed so hard reading that it would be difficult to tell. Just be glad Myrtle didn't roll in it.

The best shit must be rolled in to be fully appreciated and relished, and there is a story that I should relay about
bear and a rotting corpse, that I can't even type out without feeling the need to barf.

I'm now officially finished with this thread.

As an Amazon Associate we earn from qualifying purchases.

Latest posts

Back