Catherine wheel of vomit!

kirmy

David pisses me off. He's always "blah blah blah germs", " blah blah blah the dogs will choke and die if you give them bones, toys, non-premasticated food blah blah blah"! Mostly I mock him and do what ever I want pointing out he's wrong about everything and I'm not.

Today I bought bribery dog treats. These are pre-cooked meat bones that can be chewed right down...could be ham but mostly they smelt like preserved anus...might be camel. Anyhow I made all three dogs promise to worship me and neglect Mr Perfect pet owner all night. I left all contentedly chewing said bones on the kitchen floor radiating love.

It was ominously quiet for a house with two Jack Russels and a baby bulldog. I surmised that a) everyone was dead b) one dog had killed and was eating the other two or c)there had been a dog napping incident. It is too cold to get out of bed so I screamed lovingly for David to do reconnaissance from my bed and net flicks reviere. More silence then Mr Perfect pet owner marched into the room and demanded that I "come here now". Oh FFS!

I was unprepared for the carnage.

Myrtle was standing in a pile of predigested dog biscuits and home made dog food quickly eating it before I approached. It was as if she had started spewing then decided to see if spinning in circles across the entire kitchen would make the experience go a little easier. There was barely a cm without foam and spew.

CSI Spean Bridge aka Mr Perfect pet owner surmised that Myrtle tried to swallow an entire bone in one go there by causing a catastrophic vomiting Catherine wheel of events. He explained this as I dragged the mop and bucket out and rolled up my pajama legs. Myrtle ate her vomit quicker and tap danced through the bigger chunks like Gene Kelly.

FFS!

Completely disgusting - but unfortunately I can relate! I've 2 boxers....one part wild hog, that will attempt to swallow anything whole at least once, if not 5 times. I always fear I'll find her after surfing the bin in the middle of the night. Thankfully, I've had relatively few experiences like yours - I hear her cough and out she goes! ;)

image.jpgShe knows I'm talkin smack about her!

Sorry to hear you had a bad morning cleaning!

-Resa

Last edited:
Ugh, sorry. Closest I have to report was when our shepherd pup had a nasty yeast infection on her belly.. the otc feminine hygiene cream was recommended. Main ingr. mineral oil. Figured tube was a. not appetizing, and b. safe on counter. Nope. Pup ate tube of mineral oil, and during the day as we were at work, and her "home" was the kitchen area.. proceeded to have goose-shits across the whole area. She looked utterly mortally ashamed.. and there was not one inch, up to the cabinets that wasn't decorated. My sympathies on the spew-fest.

Note to self: Go Pee before reading Kirmy's posts, and swallow whatever I'm drinking. You almost necessitated a change of wardrobe. Almost.

Mr Sheanie tells me "remind me of this" whenever he has to lug out the Mean Green Carpet Sucking Machine to clean up dog puke. Last time he mumbled this he didn't need the Machine however. Sadie (the beloved Labradear with chamois-like ears and doe-eyes) barfed up her breakfast ON THE ELECTRICAL CORDS in the hardest to reach corner under the internet connection hub.

To be completely fair, it's never Sadie's fault she vomits, it's Mr. Sheanie's fault forever. She swallowed her entire leash up to the collar connection as a puppy on a long car ride during which I was driving and HE was watching her. Before I could pull over, he stupidly yanked it out, scarring her esophagus. So when she throws up, he feels guilty.

Jeez at least yours vomit. Last year the day before we were to hit the road for my surgery. I came home to a candy box shredded beyond recognition and strewn across the livingroom. Sans Chocolate. Not a dogs friend. I had to rush both pups, a 9 pound Chihuahua, and a 38 pound cattle dog to the vet to induce vomiting. They consumed a whole 2pound box. The vet told me it could have been fatal for the Chichi. He's a damn vacuum. We will not get into the Cat box... lets just say I do not let him lick me! Little bastard.

Last edited:

Latest posts

Back