What a crappy day- I mean not crappy day!

juliebird4828

So I have have been having trouble with regular bowel movements since I got off liquids. They are not hard stools- but soft and clay colored. I get pretty crampy. I am working on increasing fats but they make me feel pretty lousy. I wonder about my pancreas and the bile that my body doesn't have a gallbladder for anymore? I have a good day after I have a decent BM, but have needed MOM to make that happen. I talked to the office and they said to use colace instead so my colon doesn't become dependent on MOM. Today I had two small- but still feel pretty bloated and full. Not a lot of pain. I could only do shakes today for the most part, with a little
Dab of egg salad and tuna salad for lunch. Met my protein goals and half my vitamins. I feel like I have no idea what I am doing. I held off on the iron today- to see if that has anything to do with it- maybe I need to switch brands/types. I changed to bone up from calcium citrate a few days ago- that made things a little better but not significantly. One good day and then one bad for the most part. I don't know how concerned to be about the fat thing- they make me pretty nauseous right now. Frustrated I guess. Trying not to expect too much too soon- tomorrow is 3 weeks out.

Latest posts

Back