Vitalady

aaa

Does anyone know what is doing with Vitalady? I haven't bought vitamins there for over a year while the transition was going on. Are they back on track? Can I order and assume I'll receive my order in a timely fashion?

I bought some protein powder samples about a month ago. Super quick delivery so I assume all's well....

Does anyone know what is doing with Vitalady? I haven't bought vitamins there for over a year while the transition was going on. Are they back on track? Can I order and assume I'll receive my order in a timely fashion?
I heard on FB that her Tender Iron was on backorder but other than that, go for it.

I, too, have been wondering. I could have sworn a year or two back I was told in a group I'm in that if I needed to order anything I should do it because (I can't remember the exact reason) it wouldn't be available soon. Now, here, I immediately began hearing mention of Vitalady and sounds like business is going strong. Did I lose my mind?

I, too, have been wondering. I could have sworn a year or two back I was told in a group I'm in that if I needed to order anything I should do it because (I can't remember the exact reason) it wouldn't be available soon. Now, here, I immediately began hearing mention of Vitalady and sounds like business is going strong. Did I lose my mind?
No. I do not know the whole story but the business was at one time up for sale. At least she was interested in selling and staying on as a consultant of some kind. My best guess is it just hasn't sold yet.

No. I do not know the whole story but the business was at one time up for sale. At least she was interested in selling and staying on as a consultant of some kind. My best guess is it just hasn't sold yet.
I thought the sale went through?

Vitalady is making me frustrated!! Firstly I wanted to purchase the pre packaged supplements for the DS but they are out of stock on some stuff so there was to be a delay, so instead I did my own vits. I went back to Vitalady about 5 weeks later and ordered their tender iron, but got the email they were out of stock. Few weeks later I ordered magnesium citrate and another email saying they are out of stock on that too. Is it the norm that they are low on most products?? I bought magnesium by NOW from the Amazon store at this site but they are huge and have oil in them. Also, I'm following vitalady vitamin plan for DS but K2 isn't on it. So how much should I be taking???

Vitalady is making me frustrated!! Firstly I wanted to purchase the pre packaged supplements for the DS but they are out of stock on some stuff so there was to be a delay, so instead I did my own vits. I went back to Vitalady about 5 weeks later and ordered their tender iron, but got the email they were out of stock. Few weeks later I ordered magnesium citrate and another email saying they are out of stock on that too. Is it the norm that they are low on most products?? I bought magnesium by NOW from the Amazon store at this site but they are huge and have oil in them. Also, I'm following vitalady vitamin plan for DS but K2 isn't on it. So how much should I be taking???
No, it was NOT typical of them when I first found them almost 6 years ago. But the economy, their health, and finally them having to let go of most of their help as well as lower what stock is kept on hand put them in a position of needing to sell but still trying to keep the business running. They simply can't afford to keep stock on hand like they use to and need a "sizable" request to order cause vendors have a minimum shipping amount.

K2...we really don't know how much cause that was added after she did up her schedule. Considering our malabsorption, I would take enough to be 100-150% of what is needed according to the label. I know that 100 mcg is 125% of the DV...so one of that size should be enough. There is no test as of yet for K2 so it's best guess time. :)

I ordered the Tender Iron a few days ago. Next day I got an email saying they were out of stock. But I had a few back and forth emails with Don and it seemed to me everything was normal.

Since K is fat soluble, I presume K2 is as well. So if 1,000 i.u. is the DS recommendation for K1, which is 10X more than the RDA, would it be correct to assume that we should be taking 10X more of K2 as well?

Latest posts

Back