UGHHHHHH!!!!

Thanks--I'll check into it. For the record, I did lose 48 pounds at 8 weeks out. I regained 5 of those pounds. It's really annoying to go through all I went through and regain weight.
I misunderstood. You are 3 months out and you lost 43lbs total. Whew! That's much better!

Hang in there. After your initial loss and many problems, your metabolism probably slowed down for a bit. It will go back up, but you do have to feed it, as others here have suggested.

My brother had a DS with Dr. Syn 18 months ago and has gone from 415 to 212. He also gained 3 lbs when he switched to regular food.

I'm no expert and I am pre-op myself, but 43lbs in 3 months DESPITE all of your initial problems after surgery sounds pretty amazing to me. You're doing great! Try to keep positive and understand that a slight gain is probably just your body re-adjusting. As for the vitamin patch--there is a woman on YouTube who had the DS and tried the patch and has had major issues from that because she was not getting the vitamins she needs. I would be skeptical of any transdermal-only system of nutrient intake.

Latest posts

Back