THROWING UP!

I can't figure out why on earth for over a week i haven't lost. Only thing i can think of is that my body is in starvation mode and holding onto everything.

Hi, good to hear from you. It has NOTHING to do with what you may or may not be eating…you are in a “Classic Stall”. The first one usually hits around 3 wks or so, usually like clockwork and can last days or weeks. There is a TON of info on this site about it, a lot from Diana. I’ve had SEVERAL…FOR ME….the first one lasted 10 days or so and then all the ones after that diminished in duration. I just had a tiny one even just this last Sat. I can tell EXACTLY when it’s happening. My/your body stops showing WL on the scale because it is absorbing water for the conversion of stored fat. Water weighs around 8lbs per gallon, so, you are losing weight still, inches, but, scale don’t show it. My urine turns orange because I’m retaining water for the conversion process and then when it’s over, I pea like a race horse, and THEN the lost weight shows up on the scale. During that “Conversion” phase, NOTHING tastes good and I have to force myself to eat and am borderline nauseous. Normies go through this also. That’s why people get discouraged on a diet. They see themselves gaining weight, say the diets NOT working, get frustrated and quit. Its classic and VERY FEW people understand the process. Once you figure it out, I just laugh about it and hold on for the ride. My conversions are becoming less frequent as I have less stored fat to convert and shorter in duration…hope that helps.

Latest posts

Back