This is it!

Best wishes for a safe and successful surgery! Lots of positive energy heading North to you.

I'm currently at the hospital waiting to go back into surgery prep. Omg im so nervous!! I keep thinking "what If I don't make it"? Thankfully my hubby is calm. Wish me luck!

Omg I'm in so much pain I'm crying, shaking (and my face is vibrating?)!!! They didnt give me the Push pain meds this time so I have to rely on the stupid nurses who take forever. My IVs failed twice (after being stuck 8 times) and my right arm swelled up. Concerning meds.. the post op observatory nurse was stingy. I kept telling her i was in pain, she kept telling me I couldn't see my hubby till I was stable. I finally stopped telling her and she sent me to my room. Then the next nurse said it's policy to titrate up to the ordered dose. Of course because my IVs failed the time between was an hr or more. I finally just got 1 whole dose but it still hasn't worked!!! I'm beside myself. It even hurts to breath and when I cry it's even worse!

Omg I'm in so much pain I'm crying, shaking (and my face is vibrating?)!!! They didnt give me the Push pain meds this time so I have to rely on the stupid nurses who take forever. My IVs failed twice (after being stuck 8 times) and my right arm swelled up. Concerning meds.. the post op observatory nurse was stingy. I kept telling her i was in pain, she kept telling me I couldn't see my hubby till I was stable. I finally stopped telling her and she sent me to my room. Then the next nurse said it's policy to titrate up to the ordered dose. Of course because my IVs failed the time between was an hr or more. I finally just got 1 whole dose but it still hasn't worked!!! I'm beside myself. It even hurts to breath and when I cry it's even worse!
Sorry you are off to such a rough start. Praying for a good nights rest.

Omg I'm in so much pain I'm crying, shaking (and my face is vibrating?)!!! They didnt give me the Push pain meds this time so I have to rely on the stupid nurses who take forever. My IVs failed twice (after being stuck 8 times) and my right arm swelled up. Concerning meds they post op observatory nurse was stingy. I kept telling her bi was bin pain, she kept telling me I couldn't see my hubby till I was stable. I finally stopped telling her and she sent me to my room. Then the next nurse said it's policy to titrate up to the ordered dose. Of course because my IVs
Ooopss.... continue
Sorry you are off to such a rough start. Praying for a good nights rest.
Thank u

Surgery hurts, but you shouldn't be left to suffer like this. If hubby is now there, have him advocate for you, otherwise you have to insist they give you something that addresses the pain. Be the squeaky wheel and don't allow them to ignore you. I'm so sorry for this rough beginning.

Latest posts

Back