Vets and pregnancy advice!

Mandy

I'm 9 years post op and have had good labs for awhile. Hubby and I doing ivf and doing an egg transfer next week. I'd love to know what vitamin regiment while pregnant other DSers used and what brands and types you used for a healthy pregnancy. Super nervous since have had a history over low iron and vitamin d but currently all normal.

I'm 9 years post op and have had good labs for awhile. Hubby and I doing ivf and doing an egg transfer next week. I'd love to know what vitamin regiment while pregnant other DSers used and what brands and types you used for a healthy pregnancy. Super nervous since have had a history over low iron and vitamin d but currently all normal.

Great.

Those I know (who became pregnant) often went to a high risk OBGYN. Not to worry you that it’s a high risk pregnancy. Just they felt they wanted that level of care and information.

Not to be a downer here, but IMHO anyone who has had bariatric surgery of any kind and then becomes pregnant is a high risk pregnancy. It sounds like you are doing great so far. Once you are confirmed pregnant (see, I'm thinking positive here), have your OB and DS surgeon confer and come up with a plan for your nutritional needs. I wish I had some actual knowledge to offer, but I don't. Hopefully your surgeon has had other pregnant post-ops and will have the answers for you and your OB.

Seems like I’ve seen a FB group for DSers who become pregnant, or maybe it’s WLS and not specifically post DS. Might try doing a search or inquiring in the DS FB groups. I also can’t say whether you’d get any good advice either! Sending positive wishes for the upcoming transfer!

Susan

Latest posts

Back