The friend of my enema ....

DianaCox

Bad Cop
NYB has now managed to piss off several of the members, especially the men, on PB. Please excuse my moment of schadenfreude.

"Hey NYB...As far as I'm concerned, you can go pound salt where the sun don't shine! Maybe you should change your name to MHB..."Man Hating Bitch"?"

Now THAT's funny. I predicted that NYC would be stripped of her "admin" status, it's happened. I also predicted to the main honcho that she'd be hearing crickets chirping, and they are. NYC always scares away all the newbies. I'm surprised she's posting paragraphs. Maybe she's posting from the toilet and has some extra time to waste?

And now Scott, who was an asshole about those of us who left, and kissed NYB's, Sharyl's and Kelly's ass when we started this site, is now leaving too. Wonder where he is going to go??

He should just stay put! He was so very happy when we all left, there are assholes on every forum, he will never be happy.

hmm I have only blocked one person and that is Godluvme. Perhaps I need to unblock her and see what stupidity she is spewing. Just because I am nosy.

Latest posts

Back