Sunday Weigh In (9/21/2014)

I've never been so happy to lose a pound before, because I finally entered ONEDERLAND!!!! I seriously don't know the last time I was under 200 pounds, I'm thinking junior high? Crazy shit :bacondance::danc::leap:

Last Week: 183.8
This Week: 181.2
Total loss of 2.6

It has been an emotional week for me too. A good one though. I became a Nana. It's a heady experience!

I've never been so happy to lose a pound before, because I finally entered ONEDERLAND!!!! I seriously don't know the last time I was under 200 pounds, I'm thinking junior high? Crazy shit :bacondance::danc::leap:
YEAH!!!! Onederland!!! Pleased as punch for you!

going by my pants, I haven't gained anything. good enough for now.:banana:
Good for you.

LW: 118
TW: 119
Whit, I am so sorry you lost your furbaby.
Good going on maintaining.
Last Week: 183.8
This Week: 181.2
Total loss of 2.6

It has been an emotional week for me too. A good one though. I became a Nana. It's a heady experience!
YEAH, NA...both on the weight loss and becoming a NANA!!!
Last week 120
This week 118
I don't know why :dontknow:
Go figure...but good for you.

My first Sunday Weigh In. 30 days out and 30 pounds down.

I have either an esophagus spasm or sphincter so I am back on soft foods for another 6 days. Ick. I ran up my calcium too quickly ahead of the magnesium oxide, so I've been in constipation hell the last few days, but am better now. I'm giving my body a day's break and will start upping my calcium again tomorrow along with the appropriate laxatives!!

And no, I'm not obsessing about weighing myself. I *wish* I didn't have the esophageal problems, then I could eat and probably not be as many pounds down as I am, but it is a nice consolation prize. If I start to feel obsessive, I research vitamins. :)

My first Sunday Weigh In. 30 days out and 30 pounds down.

I have either an esophagus spasm or sphincter so I am back on soft foods for another 6 days. Ick. I ran up my calcium too quickly ahead of the magnesium oxide, so I've been in constipation hell the last few days, but am better now. I'm giving my body a day's break and will start upping my calcium again tomorrow along with the appropriate laxatives!!

And no, I'm not obsessing about weighing myself. I *wish* I didn't have the esophageal problems, then I could eat and probably not be as many pounds down as I am, but it is a nice consolation prize. If I start to feel obsessive, I research vitamins. :)
Good on the weight loss, sorry about the spasm and being back on soft foods.

It took me a long time to first get on calcium but I did along with the appropriate amount of fat to go with it.

Latest posts

Back