Sunday Weigh In (8/21/2022)

I haven't been somewhere I can weigh but going by my pants I'm about the same.

getting lots of hiking in, partly because I'm not getting anywhere near enough work. I went to a town 3 hours away last week and still only got 14 hours over two days including the drive time! but they paid for a hotel.

this week I go take the phlebotomy class and I try getting a (low pay but 40 hour) job doing that. sigh.

I haven't been somewhere I can weigh but going by my pants I'm about the same.

getting lots of hiking in, partly because I'm not getting anywhere near enough work. I went to a town 3 hours away last week and still only got 14 hours over two days including the drive time! but they paid for a hotel.

this week I go take the phlebotomy class and I try getting a (low pay but 40 hour) job doing that. sigh.
Being a phlebotomist is important. it won’t stay low paying long if you move up.

Last week 196.6
This week 195.2

Have the parts for the computer ordered, they should be here Friday so I have next weekend booked (it's a prebuilt I bought during the pandemic when parts were impossible to get so it's going to be a pain to fix). Gave the yard a quick hit and did the usual payday errands and the weekend was gone.

Last week 196.6
This week 195.2

Have the parts for the computer ordered, they should be here Friday so I have next weekend booked (it's a prebuilt I bought during the pandemic when parts were impossible to get so it's going to be a pain to fix). Gave the yard a quick hit and did the usual payday errands and the weekend was gone.
Good for you.
Hope the parts get to you on Friday. And yes, it is gonna be a pain to fix. But not impossible. Prefer fixing ones we built. But it’s been over a decade since we actually built one ourselves. Dexterity is a major issue working in such tiny areas.

Latest posts

Back