Sunday Weigh In (7/30/2023)

good advice, Liz.

as usual, I forgot to weigh at work but I've been sampling the yoga classes available nearby and I finished the week having been to 4.

I need to gain both range of motion and strength but at last I am actually working towards it.

Last edited:
I don’t post often but I need to. I was 167 this Monday and 168 last week. I spent most of last week in DC where it was simultaneously like standing in front of an open oven door and a dishwasher. Ugh.

That said I crushed all my goals (Apple Watch rings) and kept moving. I had planned to do some cycling workouts since the hotel has Peloton bikes but .. I was too tired and hot.

I’ve been doing some of the strength workouts on Apple Fitness+ and it’s been a good start. Consistency is key though …

I don’t post often but I need to. I was 167 this Monday and 168 last week. I spent most of last week in DC where it was simultaneously like standing in front of an open oven door and a dishwasher. Ugh.

That said I crushed all my goals (Apple Watch rings) and kept moving. I had planned to do some cycling workouts since the hotel has Peloton bikes but .. I was too tired and hot.

I’ve been doing some of the strength workouts on Apple Fitness+ and it’s been a good start. Consistency is key though …
I absolutely abhor heat and humidity and I grew up in the South. That’s why when we had a chance to move a bit north, we did. I wish we had moved further north, like NH but here isn’t terrible. People ask me why. I tell them I can add layers, I can only take off so much and stay decent.

Congratulations on crushing your Apple Watch goals.

I absolutely abhor heat and humidity and I grew up in the South. That’s why when we had a chance to move a bit north, we did. I wish we had moved further north, like NH but here isn’t terrible. People ask me why. I tell them I can add layers, I can only take off so much and stay decent.

Congratulations on crushing your Apple Watch goals.

yeah, the hard part is that climate change is making the weather worse everywhere, so you can’t escape. I’m up near Seattle and we are getting longer and colder winters, and summers are hotter, more humid, and longer stretches without rain. Even Phoenix which is known for its dry heat is getting more humid (swimming pools!).

I was very surprised my feet didn’t swell last week. A wonderful surprise.

Latest posts

Back