Sunday Weigh In (7/22/2018)

last week: 150
this week: 146

next week: I'm going to find a pair of jeans and start posting my size. I say that because you are thinking, yay you are down 4 pounds! and the reality is I spend the last TWO weeks not exercising and eating crap so I refuse to be happy about the number on the scale.

(I actually am happy about the number but I tell you there has to be a better way and I think pant size is it.)

ETA I am a variety of sizes but I'm going to say I am a size 10 (petite) in pants as the 8s mostly can be zipped up but show panty-lines and give me a certain level of either discomfort or ugly bulging.

I no long have a goal weight, my real goal is to keep the same clothes for years and years instead of constantly needing different sizes!

as a pre-op I remember living in 2X but they were getting uncomfortable and my lowest weight was a size 4. I suspect long-term I will be either an 8 or a 10 and I am totally happy with that. especially if I improve my posture. :p

Last edited:
last week: 150
this week: 146

next week: I'm going to find a pair of jeans and start posting my size. I say that because you are thinking, yay you are down 4 pounds! and the reality is I spend the last TWO weeks not exercising and eating crap so I refuse to be happy about the number on the scale.

(ok, I am, actually happy about the number but I tell you there has to be a better way and I think pant size is it.)
It’s still a good number but you are right, clothing size is also a great indicator.

It’s been a few weeks since I posted

Last weight was 147
This week 144

I’m home for a whole week- so we will see how this plays out :)

It’s been a few weeks since I posted

Last weight was 147
This week 144

I’m home for a whole week- so we will see how this plays out :)
Doing good
LW: 142
TW: 143

Weight is holding steady and I am making an effort to be active several days each week.
Have a good week everyone!
Good going

Last week 310.6
This week 310.6
Still going sideways but at least it's not regain.

Sideways is better than up. Maybe change up some things?

The yoyo-ing is normal with my cycle. It'll drop back down a few kgs once I'm away from frappucinos and working from Starbucks ;) Think last time I went diving I lost a couple of kg in 10 days. There's no shops on the island that are accessible - just a tiny counter at the dive club with beer, nuts and gross flavours of chips.

Have you figured out your vitamin issue with your new lifestyle?

Not yet, because it hasn't begun. A three-month notice period is hell. Two more weeks of 'work' to go in Singapore, then I'll be off back to Australia for 1.5 weeks to settle my cat in with my parents after his quarantine. Back here for 1.5 weeks to pack things up. Then 2.5 weeks diving, then a one-way ticket to Berlin.

My plan is to take bottles with me and just get a doctor's note. The one that's hardest to source is my Vitamin D and my one prescription. Anything else I can buy at a pharmacist (multivitamin, iron, calcium though not my preferred kind) in a pinch, and if I'm in a place long enough I can get iHerb to deliver.

My big triumph this week is (fingers crossed) signing up for Project Fi with Google, which should give me global data roaming for pretty cheap. Had to find a collaborator in the US to accept the package and activate it for me, but looking good so far!

My big triumph this week is (fingers crossed) signing up for Project Fi with Google, which should give me global data roaming for pretty cheap. Had to find a collaborator in the US to accept the package and activate it for me, but looking good so far!
Hadn’t heard of that.

2 weeks ago 128
TW 127

Shingles rash as well as paIn have diminished. Lingering scalp tingling.

I sure hope I don’t get these again.

Have a good week all

Latest posts

Back