Sunday Weigh In (5/8/2016) Happy Mother's Day

So jealous! Everyone lost or at least maintained. Except for this fatty. Ugggh. Last week I think I was like 156. Today 160.
I've been eating like it's going out of business or like iit's your last meal before I'm on my way to the electric chair.

Happy Mother's Day!

LW: 209.8
TW: 207.6

Question: Why is the thread dated for 5/1 when it's 5/8?

LW 128
TW 127

After many months of progressively worsening hip and nerve pain, it seems to be subsiding. Almost like there was a bone spur in the joint and it's moved out. Underlying stiffness is there, but nothing like it was and is something I can live with. I'm not even limping much! Kaiser has me on a wait list so replacement won't be until July anyway, so I think I'll just stay put and see where this heads. Absolutely don't want to cancel and have that pain rear its ugly head again.
Good news is my perioperative appointment resulted in 'excellent' health status. Bad news is while my DEXA scan shows movement from osteoporosis of the spine to osteopenia, the right hip (the offending one) has moved to osteoporosis. Bahhh!

Congratulations to all you losers and Happy Mother's Day!
Glad to hear your pain has improved. And the weight is doing good.
I didn't weigh this morning before eating, but I think it was Friday when I hopped on the scale.

LW: 183
TW: 182
Still hanging in at a good weight. Now to get the rest of you fixed.
Happy Mother's Day. It's been 10 years since the death of my most wonderful mother. I still think of her daily. She was one of the best I was very fortunate to have her in my life. The definition of unconditional love.

LW 131
TW 133

Yikes not sure what's going on lots of stress. No stress eating in fact I know I'm not eating enough. We accepted offers on the Monday after the second open house and got a good one. We were in contract on Tuesday noon. Buyers wanted a 20 day close but we can not move until the end of June. So we countered 45 day close with a 14 day rent back (at a very low negotiated rate).

I have booked a mover...shit just got real.

Oh and to top it off I have a colonoscopy, my first, on Tuesday .

Have a great week all!

Whit
Oh yeah, shit just got very real. Nothing eating enough can cause us to gain. Add more food while you pack!

My Mother has been gone now for 14 years. This coming week.
So jealous! Everyone lost or at least maintained. Except for this fatty. Ugggh. Last week I think I was like 156. Today 160.
I've been eating like it's going out of business or like iit's your last meal before I'm on my way to the electric chair.
Well, since exercise is currently out of the question, maybe focus on protein?

You can do it, you've done it before.
Happy Mother's Day!

LW: 209.8
TW: 207.6

Question: Why is the thread dated for 5/1 when it's 5/8?
Doing good Flo.

Reason for the wrong date..cause "dipshit here" aka me, forgot to change the one to an eight. Correcting it now.

Weighed myself after breakfast but after several poops, so I'll claim another first-time-in-7-years low of 181.6.

Today was a pretty crap day. I'm down at the RV Park alone, and nobody came to see me. Now to be clear, Jess and Chris spent the weekend last weekend, and Charles brought Paige and Caylee down Friday night and they spent the night, but today I was alone.

The work on the house is going excruciatingly slow - we were supposed to go on the market weeks ago, which has been moved multiple times. Don't even know if the next date in about 10 days is going to happen. It's making me crazy.

Our tax attorney sent me an email at 8:30 am with a completely fucked up draft of a document that has to be submitted on Tuesday - it took me 5 hours to try to fix it and it was still not good. I sent it to her with a pointed email and she tried to BS me that she'd sent "the wrong draft."

And then I had instructions for two last minute responses due tomorrow, one of which is from a woman in France who is continually sending me erroneous instructions and blaming me for not noticing them and fixing them. I spent at least 15 hours of unbillable time on trying to figure out WTF was going on and ended up crying in frustration over it 2 months ago, and now she sends me a curt, incomplete answer and says she will not be available to answer questions because she's going to be on vacation - again.

I feel like I'm going through the emotional part of menopause 8 years after the fact.

Whit, "the buyers want a 20 day close" sounds like music to my ears - I can only hope. I just want this part OVER with.

wanted to check in with NSVs - been advised to stay off the scale a bit - with all the emotional shit going on I have stepped back into the ED behaviors and spinning all around. Also getting into the low 180s is kinda scary to me. shit who'd a thunk it. so, aiming for the NSVs - will weigh just before annual exam on 6/6.
TW NSVs
1. standing against a wall waiting on something - and noticed something lumpy moved away from the wall and realized it was my shoulder blades! HA
2. Saturday spread 46 bags of mulch and several of top soil and could still walk the next day!!
3. My 92 year old MIL gave me a pair of shorts - and they are my size!

Weighed myself after breakfast but after several poops, so I'll claim another first-time-in-7-years low of 181.6.

Today was a pretty crap day. I'm down at the RV Park alone, and nobody came to see me. Now to be clear, Jess and Chris spent the weekend last weekend, and Charles brought Paige and Caylee down Friday night and they spent the night, but today I was alone.

The work on the house is going excruciatingly slow - we were supposed to go on the market weeks ago, which has been moved multiple times. Don't even know if the next date in about 10 days is going to happen. It's making me crazy.

Our tax attorney sent me an email at 8:30 am with a completely fucked up draft of a document that has to be submitted on Tuesday - it took me 5 hours to try to fix it and it was still not good. I sent it to her with a pointed email and she tried to BS me that she'd sent "the wrong draft."

And then I had instructions for two last minute responses due tomorrow, one of which is from a woman in France who is continually sending me erroneous instructions and blaming me for not noticing them and fixing them. I spent at least 15 hours of unbillable time on trying to figure out WTF was going on and ended up crying in frustration over it 2 months ago, and now she sends me a curt, incomplete answer and says she will not be available to answer questions because she's going to be on vacation - again.

I feel like I'm going through the emotional part of menopause 8 years after the fact.

Whit, "the buyers want a 20 day close" sounds like music to my ears - I can only hope. I just want this part OVER with.
Diana, it's very hard to be alone on Mother's Day esp if you have kids. Awesome on the weight front. Apparently living full time in the RV is agreeing with you.

Remember, the French take LOTS of vacation time. Just BREATH. Between a 35 hours of working a week, they get damned near a week off every four weeks. One example: French utility EDF. Its current work contract stipulates that employees putting in a 39.5-hour average work week are entitled to an extra 23 days off on top of the standard 27 vacation days, for a total of 10 weeks paid vacation per year.

wanted to check in with NSVs - been advised to stay off the scale a bit - with all the emotional shit going on I have stepped back into the ED behaviors and spinning all around. Also getting into the low 180s is kinda scary to me. shit who'd a thunk it. so, aiming for the NSVs - will weigh just before annual exam on 6/6.
TW NSVs
1. standing against a wall waiting on something - and noticed something lumpy moved away from the wall and realized it was my shoulder blades! HA
2. Saturday spread 46 bags of mulch and several of top soil and could still walk the next day!!
3. My 92 year old MIL gave me a pair of shorts - and they are my size!
AWESOME NSV's. Yeah, the bones you discover is amazing.

nobody came to see me
Sorry. I know that hurts. This was my first ever Mother's Day without at least one son. My son on the other side of the country couldn;t see me, of course, but didn;t even call until 6:30pm. The other son, an hour away, was studying for final exams and said he wouldn;t be able to come up. But I never heard from him until finally at 8:30pm I sent him a text that said "um, hello?" Neither boy sent me flowers much less a card. I was a little teary yesterday.

Yes easy on the French vacation. Europeans think we are crazy for so many reasons, one of which is our paltry vacation time. A young tour driver in Sicily said, "Is it true that in America you have to work for a company for a year and then only get 4 weeks off?" She was apoplectic when I told her TWO weeks, maybe. A friend's daughter (US citizen) w/ PhD was working in Netherlands when Apple offered her a dream job in CA... and she was going to turn it down because she'd have to go from 7 weeks vacation to 2 weeks. (She got them to agree to 4 weeks vacation by giving up some salary.) Europeans think we are work-centric instead of family-centric.

Sorry. I know that hurts. This was my first ever Mother's Day without at least one son. My son on the other side of the country couldn;t see me, of course, but didn;t even call until 6:30pm. The other son, an hour away, was studying for final exams and said he wouldn;t be able to come up. But I never heard from him until finally at 8:30pm I sent him a text that said "um, hello?" Neither boy sent me flowers much less a card. I was a little teary yesterday.

Yes easy on the French vacation. Europeans think we are crazy for so many reasons, one of which is our paltry vacation time. A young tour driver in Sicily said, "Is it true that in America you have to work for a company for a year and then only get 4 weeks off?" She was apoplectic when I told her TWO weeks, maybe. A friend's daughter (US citizen) w/ PhD was working in Netherlands when Apple offered her a dream job in CA... and she was going to turn it down because she'd have to go from 7 weeks vacation to 2 weeks. (She got them to agree to 4 weeks vacation by giving up some salary.) Europeans think we are work-centric instead of family-centric.
That's because we are. Or we're both. And it is one of the reasons that despite the so-called unhealthy diet of the French (and the fact that they smoked like chimneys) the incidence of heart disease was much lower compared to America. When the French go on vacation, they GO on vacation.

@DianaCox These kids are so self absorbed. My youngest, A hole, told me he didn't feel like spending mother's day with me. I have given up so much for that little fuck! I passed on my career goals of going to the federal probation department because he needed extra attention and I would not have been able to give it to him. When you retire from the Feds they take great care of you, Medical and all. I even reminded him of the many times I took 2 or 3 weeks vacation and went to school everyday all day to make sure he caught up on all his work before the end of the semester. In grade school and high school. But guess what I realized he's my freaking little monster that I CREATED. All I can do is pray and curse him as my mother did me with my daughter. I hope he has a child just like him!

Yeah kids can be self absorbed and have no idea how much hurt they cause their Mother's. Cameron at least ordered very pretty roses for Dianna and told her happy Mother's Day and hugged her. He works third shift as Tech Support so I cut him some slack for not going out with us for lunch and a movie as Dianna wanted to do. Collin on the other hand didn't get her anything and went to Western Illinois University with a couple buddies to see a friend (get drunk as shit) Saturday night. It is about an hour from our house. Well he didn't get home until mid afternoon so went without him, just Dianna and me. Collin later told us he didn't get home in time because they had some trouble. His one friend fell and split his knee open (drunk of course) so they had to take him to the ER.

I was 20 at one time a long time ago, but I get it. They simply don't realize how much it hurts their Mom who does so much for them, when they are self absorbed.

BTW, I told both of them that they were old enough where I wasn't buying a gift for their Mom anymore and signing their name to a card. They are old enough to take and hour and get something that means something to their Mom (Mainly just being from them is all she wants). One did something the other didn't, and I didn't buy her a card or anything myself because I was trying to make a point with the boys. Now I feel about an inch tall for not doing so.

Better late than never...
LW: 200
TW: 199

Yep, the train has arrived at the Onederland station. To celebrate, I got rid of all my old sweatpants that were falling off of me and ordered some new smaller t-shirts that actually fit - most of the old ones are going away except for a couple to sleep in.

I'm seeing a big difference in various areas of my body... it's weird but it's nice.
And... still with the nice guy I met and the "big reveal" wasn't nearly as traumatic as I'd thought... we're all good. He's a keeper! :)

Yep, the train has arrived at the Onederland station. To celebrate, I got rid of all my old sweatpants that were falling off of me and ordered some new smaller t-shirts that actually fit - most of the old ones are going away except for a couple to sleep in.

I'm seeing a big difference in various areas of my body... it's weird but it's nice.
And... still with the nice guy I met and the "big reveal" wasn't nearly as traumatic as I'd thought... we're all good. He's a keeper! :)
Congratulations! So thrilled for you and all of the positive changes. Life is good!

YEAH...glad to see you hit Onederland!

I still have some old tshirts from before...I use them when I do renovations, etc to keep my nicer tshirts from stains and tears. One of them is my painting (as in walls) shirt.

Way to go K!

and there needs to be an audio version with posts because we need some Barry White to go with this post! :D

Latest posts

Back