Sunday Weigh In (5/8/2016) Happy Mother's Day

Thanks once again for your support... I'm feeling pretty spiffy these days :D
Today I wore a pair of leggings - REAL leggings, not the fat girl type that actually are rather loose - outside of the house. I kept looking in the mirror going "whoaaaaa" lol

LOL I will have to remember to break out the Barry White next time I see my fella ;)

@DianaCox its been very stressful. I wanted to get on the Market before summer. Here's a link to our place.

https://www.coldwellbankerhomes.com/ca/richmond/86-crystal-cove-ct/pid_11664200/

It's a lot smaller then yours and probably 1/3rd the cost. Richmond is not as desirable as San Jose. You have a lovely home and the location is prime. You will be fine. inspections and appraisals yesterday. My fingers are crossed.

I'm movin to the desert in the middle of summer...who does that? I also do not have a job and may be bagging groceries but I have to tell you that would be ok with me!

Anyway you will be fine.

Whit

Last edited:
Wow it never ceases to amaze me how stupid expensive the Bay area is. Housing is so expensive and when I look around at jobs the compensation doesn't really seem significantly higher than a much cheaper cost of living place where I live in Central, IL. In 2012 we paid $230K for our 3,000 square foot home (4,500 if you count our unfinished basement) with 5 bedrooms (2 main floor, Master and a smaller room 12 x 12 that I use for an office), 3 car garage and on a 1/2 acre lot with some huge trees and nice landscaping. Our real estate taxes are $6,500 annually. We live across the street from the number 3 tee at the local country club, so nice neighborhood with a great school district.

It would also at least 2-3 months to sell our home and likely longer.

@DianaCox its been very stressful. I wanted to get on the Market before summer. Here's a link to your place.

https://www.coldwellbankerhomes.com/ca/richmond/86-crystal-cove-ct/pid_11664200/

It's a lot smaller then yours and probably 1/3rd the cost. Richmond is not as desirable as San Jose. You have a lovely home and the location is prime. You will be fine. inspections and appraisals yesterday. My fingers are crossed.

I'm movin to the desert in the middle of summer...who does that? I also do not have a job and may be bagging groceries but I have to tell you that would be ok with me!

Anyway you will be fine.

Whit
Congrats on your move Whit! I am both green with envy and very happy for you. Glad you are getting the stress reduction you were looking for.

For me, well there is always the lotto right? :D

Latest posts

Back