Sunday Weigh In (3/6/2016)

LW 234.2
TW 233.2

So only 1 lb. this week... Considering that I started at 329 and will be 5 months out tomorrow, I'm pretty happy! Looking forward to 100 lbs. lost soon.

Have a good week everyone!

SW 273.2
LW 248.4
TW 245.4

27.8 Lost
WTG!!!! That is great.
LW 234.2
TW 233.2

So only 1 lb. this week... Considering that I started at 329 and will be 5 months out tomorrow, I'm pretty happy! Looking forward to 100 lbs. lost soon.

Have a good week everyone!
Doing good. Can't wait til you hit the century club.

LW 109kg
TW 107.4kg

Hopefully the dreaded three-week stall is over!
Good job Harriet!! I so seriously cannot think in Kg's. I'd need a calculator and twenty minutes to figure your weight out in pounds !!! 2.2 lbs per Kg =
TW 236.3 equals 3.5 lbs DOWN!!! What the heck heck is wrong with that?? WTG you.

Congrats! I am getting sick of pulling up my pants! I need to put another notch in my belt to keep them up or break down and get some new clothes. I don't want to have to buy clothes every couple weeks or months.
Advice for everyone when it comes to the clothes issue. I'm a big time eBay enthusiast. I have bought and sold thousands of things over the years via this service so if you are not familiar with it I would be glad to help you out. I have a ridiculously large closet. I have had issues for years with "accumulating" clothes. I don't always have to be able to wear them. I just need to own them. I'm turning this around though. I am a girl with champagne tastes and a beer budget, a taste I developed after 17 years living in NYC. Do you have a favorite brand or designer? Check it out on eBay. You can buy a lot of brand new tags still on and like new condition for a very fraction of the cost. I just bought a 2 piece tank and cardigan set brand new with tags by Chico for $20 with FREE shipping. If you know the store it would have easily been $75-$100 from store. I'm a hoarder with a savvy plan folks. Now, a fixed postage priority mail box costs about $12. Could you dig out maybe three items same size no longer required? eBay them with FREE shipping to buyer. Money to be made, clothes to be sold. I have a huge amount of closet cleaning to be doing. Maybe tomorrow.

Advice for everyone when it comes to the clothes issue. I'm a big time eBay enthusiast. I have bought and sold thousands of things over the years via this service so if you are not familiar with it I would be glad to help you out. I have a ridiculously large closet. I have had issues for years with "accumulating" clothes. I don't always have to be able to wear them. I just need to own them. I'm turning this around though. I am a girl with champagne tastes and a beer budget, a taste I developed after 17 years living in NYC. Do you have a favorite brand or designer? Check it out on eBay. You can buy a lot of brand new tags still on and like new condition for a very fraction of the cost. I just bought a 2 piece tank and cardigan set brand new with tags by Chico for $20 with FREE shipping. If you know the store it would have easily been $75-$100 from store. I'm a hoarder with a savvy plan folks. Now, a fixed postage priority mail box costs about $12. Could you dig out maybe three items same size no longer required? eBay them with FREE shipping to buyer. Money to be made, clothes to be sold. I have a huge amount of closet cleaning to be doing. Maybe tomorrow.
Crap. Wrong forum for that ain't it? Sorry.

Pounds are definitely more encouraging than kilograms! I guess after the rapid loss the first few weeks, my expectations are set high.

LW 129
TW 129

It's been awhile I've been busy as heck. Maintaining but not eating enough food.

Busy this week too. Side not we are selling out house and loving to a warmer climate. Hopefully less stress less work.

Summer in the am desert may not be for all but it is for me!

Have a great week all
Whit

LW - 191.8
TW - 192.6

up almost a pound - its all good tho. I know this is standard fluctuations. Been moving my vits all around this week and struggled with constipation. I have also noticed that I will have a big drop then bounce for a week or 2.

LW 109kg
TW 107.4kg

Hopefully the dreaded three-week stall is over!
Fantastic!

Crap. Wrong forum for that ain't it? Sorry.
Want me to move it?

LW 129
TW 129

It's been awhile I've been busy as heck. Maintaining but not eating enough food.

Busy this week too. Side not we are selling out house and loving to a warmer climate. Hopefully less stress less work.

Summer in the am desert may not be for all but it is for me!

Have a great week all
Whit
At least you maintained. I've been resorting to protein shakes...my stomach and I can't agree on what to eat lately. Nothing SOUNDS good.
Good luck with the move...and less stress (eventually).

LW - 191.8
TW - 192.6

up almost a pound - its all good tho. I know this is standard fluctuations. Been moving my vits all around this week and struggled with constipation. I have also noticed that I will have a big drop then bounce for a week or 2.
Sorry you are struggling with constipation. Adding or rearranging vitamins will do that. Maybe add 10 to 20 grams of fat right now til you get re-settled with the vitamins?

Well this TPN is definitely helping to pack on the weight. 3 weeks ago I was 131 now I'm 147. Oh well.

Latest posts

Back