Sunday Weigh In (3/6/2016)

LW BMI: 29.6
TW BMI: 29.3

I have a cupboard in my dressing room with stacks of pants in sizes from 6 (used to have a couple of 4s) all the way up to size 18W. The 18W, 16W, 18, 16 have been off to charity or in the trash for a while. Now the 14s are moved out as this week I am officially in a 12. As soon as I realized those slip right on, I tried on a bunch of shirts which I swear I couldn't button a week or so ago. Well they all fit. Once I had on the size 12 pants and smaller shirts I could finally see my own weight loss. I think continuing to wear baggy, too big clothes made me look bigger - perhaps why no one was noticing my weight loss. Oh, and I threw out my underpants as they were so loose they crept up into a sort of thong shape as I walked and fell off whenever I took down my pants.

I have a cupboard in my dressing room with stacks of pants in sizes from 6 (used to have a couple of 4s) all the way up to size 18W. The 18W, 16W, 18, 16 have been off to charity or in the trash for a while. Now the 14s are moved out as this week I am officially in a 12. As soon as I realized those slip right on, I tried on a bunch of shirts which I swear I couldn't button a week or so ago. Well they all fit. Once I had on the size 12 pants and smaller shirts I could finally see my own weight loss. I think continuing to wear baggy, too big clothes made me look bigger - perhaps why no one was noticing my weight loss. Oh, and I threw out my underpants as they were so loose they crept up into a sort of thong shape as I walked and fell off whenever I took down my pants.
Congrats! I am getting sick of pulling up my pants! I need to put another notch in my belt to keep them up or break down and get some new clothes. I don't want to have to buy clothes every couple weeks or months.

My first Sunday weigh in so I will use my surgery weight to start. 279#
Todays weight 258.6#
WOW...that is awesome.

Nice fitting clothes make a HUGE difference. BEST NSV possible! Good going.

Congrats! I am getting sick of pulling up my pants! I need to put another notch in my belt to keep them up or break down and get some new clothes. I don't want to have to buy clothes every couple weeks or months.
THRIFT stores...or buy very CHEAP jeans if you can't find them in thrift shops. You will be going too fast to afford more than one or two pair of any size. That is why, in this case, cheap is better...you won't own them long enough for them to fall apart.

SW 355
LW 227.4
TW 227

I had company for a week and my monthly visitor sooooooooo I'll take that .4 pounds and be happy !

Last week: 150.8
This week: 151.8

I have been really low carbing for the last couple of weeks in order to get back under 150. I have no idea why I am up this week.

I'm envious! I am still filling out my 22W pants quite readily *sigh*
Considering I was much larger than that before, it's a victory but still... I still feel huge. Yep, still struggling with the self-image thing. It's going to take me awhile I think...

LOL on the underwear. Mine are really REALLY huge on me now but I just can't justify buying new ones yet. They are now sliding down me and sometimes they're only held up by my pants. Good thing I don't wear dresses! lol

LW: 219
TW: 213

LOLWUT? I got rid of the carbs the hard way, got back on track with my diet (although they still keep trying to feed me 90% carbs), and the 2 pounds I'd gained apparently took some of their friends with them. Now if only I could get my daughter to go home... LOL

I'm very close to the halfway point! I should hit that next week just as long as I keep on the right path. After that, it's destination onederland :D

Last week: 150.8
This week: 151.8

I have been really low carbing for the last couple of weeks in order to get back under 150. I have no idea why I am up this week.
Sorry you are back up a lb...

LW: 179
TW: 179
Holding on there in spite of falling apart in other ways. Getting old is not for the faint of heart.
LW 126
TW 127
Doing good.
I'm envious! I am still filling out my 22W pants quite readily *sigh*
Considering I was much larger than that before, it's a victory but still... I still feel huge. Yep, still struggling with the self-image thing. It's going to take me awhile I think...

LOL on the underwear. Mine are really REALLY huge on me now but I just can't justify buying new ones yet. They are now sliding down me and sometimes they're only held up by my pants. Good thing I don't wear dresses! lol
You'll get there. The self image is probably the hardest thing to tackle.
Buy new underwear...just a few pair and get the cheaper ones for now.
LW: 219
TW: 213

LOLWUT? I got rid of the carbs the hard way, got back on track with my diet (although they still keep trying to feed me 90% carbs), and the 2 pounds I'd gained apparently took some of their friends with them. Now if only I could get my daughter to go home... LOL

I'm very close to the halfway point! I should hit that next week just as long as I keep on the right path. After that, it's destination onederland :D
Good going.

Latest posts

Back