Sunday Weigh In (3/16/2014)

frankly, I don't feel too bad about it - it's actually been more or less stable there for awhile and considering how badly I've eaten since I moved to Oregon it's amazing it is ONLY 15 pounds.

and I know what to do about it. :D

Ok, the jig is up. I have been bouncing around 120 for the past 5 months. Taunting my plan in a way to see what kind of 'control' I have over fluctuations. I admit I weigh at night and in the morning just to see how things register and how what I eat effects my weight. The most I ever weigh at night is 124, but can dip down to 117 by AM.
I was sure my scale was broken when I got on and saw 130 last night!!!! Have had the grandkids this weekend and really went off the deep end with 'treats!'
Was 122 yesterday morning (120 last week) and now at 126 this morning. Wow. This has not happened before no matter what I eat. Taking them home today and I am back to my pure DS eating. No more playing around. Guess I will see if this is a true dreaded 'bounce back'! :075:

frankly, I don't feel too bad about it - it's actually been more or less stable there for awhile and considering how badly I've eaten since I moved to Oregon it's amazing it is ONLY 15 pounds.

and I know what to do about it. :D
Yes, you do...and you are trying to stay accountable to yourself.
Ok, the jig is up. I have been bouncing around 120 for the past 5 months. Taunting my plan in a way to see what kind of 'control' I have over fluctuations. I admit I weigh at night and in the morning just to see how things register and how what I eat effects my weight. The most I ever weigh at night is 124, but can dip down to 117 by AM.
I was sure my scale was broken when I got on and saw 130 last night!!!! Have had the grandkids this weekend and really went off the deep end with 'treats!'
Was 122 yesterday morning (120 last week) and now at 126 this morning. Wow. This has not happened before no matter what I eat. Taking them home today and I am back to my pure DS eating. No more playing around. Guess I will see if this is a true dreaded 'bounce back'! :075:
OUCH...yeap, that will do it but get the treats out of the house and back to your normal DS eating and it should come back off. But aren't grandkids fun? How old are yours?
190 last week
193 this week

All good by me. As long is it doesn't trend this way
LOL, Ricky, it's not the bounces that get us, it's the bounce...stable at new weight, bounce up, stable that turns into something we don't want.

Great advice, Liz. I've already packed up the leftover offenders to go home with them!
My grandkids are :
Girl -15
Boy- 13
Boy -10
Girl- 4

They are the loves of my life! I asked the 13 year old what he wanted for his birthday and he said, "Baga, I just want you to come spend the night!" Not your typical teen :)

Last edited:
Great advice, Liz. I've already packed up the leftover offenders to go home with them!
My grandkids are :
Girl -15
Boy- 13
Boy -10
Girl- 4

They are the loves of my life! I asked the 13 year old what he wanted for his birthday and he said, "I just want you to come spend the night!" Not your typical teen :)
Old enough to be a BLAST!!!
Wish I had girl grandkids but both of mine are boys. One will be 2 in April, the other will be 2 in June and neither daughter wants a second shot at it.

Last week 243
This week 241.2
1.8 lbs down

Ugh, this is slower than I thought it would be. I guess I am just not typical for a newbie. I am actually up from a few days ago.
Way to go @Ricky136!

Last week 125
Tis week 124.5 so really 125

Holding steady. I tried on a pair of size 0 for the heck of it and they fit. Yes I bought them. One thing to note though they were Lucky Jeans and they can run a bit big.

Tomorrow is my 51st B-day and I plan on a huge Corn Beef and cabbage meal followed by a very large slice of German chocolate Cake. My all time favorite. Growing up my mother used to make me one every year from scratch. I know I will pay for it but I am prepared.

Have a great week all.

Holding steady this week with no worries, I knew it was coming! (since I was in the ER getting fluids this week) I'm happy to have my body adjust a little and get some inches off. :)

Last week 243
This week 241.2
1.8 lbs down

Ugh, this is slower than I thought it would be. I guess I am just not typical for a newbie. I am actually up from a few days ago.
Way to go @Ricky136!
NA, I was a stair stepper and there are times it never seemed to want to move but I did get to goal eventually. You did good.
Last week 125
This week 124.5 so really 125

Holding steady. I tried on a pair of size 0 for the heck of it and they fit. Yes I bought them. One thing to note though they were Lucky Jeans and they can run a bit big.

Tomorrow is my 51st B-day and I plan on a huge Corn Beef and cabbage meal followed by a very large slice of German chocolate Cake. My all time favorite. Growing up my mother used to make me one every year from scratch. I know I will pay for it but I am prepared.

Have a great week all.
Have a VERY happy birthday, Whit...and enjoy yourself. And WTG on your weight.

Holding steady this week with no worries, I knew it was coming! (since I was in the ER getting fluids this week) I'm happy to have my body adjust a little and get some inches off. :)
Glad you got re hydrated...now STAY that way. :) Glad you didn't gain with the fluids.

Latest posts

Back