Sunday Weigh In (2/8/2015)

Hi Liz. It has been a while but I thought I would pop on this morning. I had dropped back down to around 172 as I think I was battling a virus, but I am better and I am at a pretty stable 180'sh.

Yesterday's Weight: 181

Last week 174
This week 175

Bah...#%^^**^%#}}{{]{}#^*#%^*^%#}{

Pretty sure with the way I've been feeling the last couple of days, it's ovulation time. Even though I've had a hysterectomy, I still have my ovaries.

Hi Liz. It has been a while but I thought I would pop on this morning. I had dropped back down to around 172 as I think I was battling a virus, but I am better and I am at a pretty stable 180'sh.

Yesterday's Weight: 181
Glad to see you, Scott...sorry you were under the weather but sounds like you are back to normal (altho normal is only a setting on a dryer, :) )
Glad you are at a good weight.

Last week 174
This week 175

Bah...#%^^**^%#}}{{]{}#^*#%^*^%#}{

Pretty sure with the way I've been feeling the last couple of days, it's ovulation time. Even though I've had a hysterectomy, I still have my ovaries.
Sorry you went up...usually that is just before another good drop. I do too, Star, but I think mine have finally stopped working (menopause).

LW 120
TW 119

Can I say enough times how much I LOVE my DS? Not as much for the 125 pounds I've lost, but for helping me maintain that loss for the last year and a half.
:ngbbs450d0391e9c80:
Of course, I'm always on the alert for the inevitable 'bounce back,' but this thread keeps me accountable and I appreciate it so much!!!!

Last edited:
LW 120
TW 119

Can I say enough times how much I LOVE my DS? Not as much for the 125 pounds I've lost, but for helping me maintain that loss for the last year and a half.
:ngbbs450d0391e9c80:
Of course, I'm always on the alert for the inevitable 'bounce back,' but this thread keeps me accountable and I appreciate it so much!!!!
Doing FANTASTIC!!!!

Same as last week, I hit the 18 month mark on Thursday, so anymore pounds lost will be icing on the cake :)
YEAH!!!! Awesome!!!

Take the icing. I'm glad I did.
Last week 161
This week 159.8
Loss of 1.2

Chuga, chuga, chuga, I think I can, I think I can.

A whole new decade to play in...you are doing awesome.

Hello everyone,

Last week 117
This week 119

I've been bouncing round my low. Long hard week. Lots of late nights and short tempers. I am really not liking my job right now. At times like these I want to sell everything, scale down, and move away. Alas not yet.

Have a great week all
Whit

Hello everyone,

Last week 117
This week 119

I've been bouncing round my low. Long hard week. Lots of late nights and short tempers. I am really not liking my job right now. At times like these I want to sell everything, scale down, and move away. Alas not yet.

Have a great week all
Whit
I'm sorry you aren't liking your job...makes it doubly hard to deal with. But even with a small gain, you are still hanging in there with your weight.

Latest posts

Back