Sunday Weigh In (2/5/2017)

LW: 74.3kg | 163.8 lbs
TW: 74.1kg | 163.4 lbs

A few weeks of fuck-all movement on the scale, alas. My surgiversary is on the 9th, and I had hoped to crack the 150s/100lb lost by then (milestones are more plentiful in lbs than kg!) but it ain't gonna happen. C'est la vie! 44.5 kg or 97ish lbs in a year is hardly something to sneeze at, so I will celebrate that.

Back from my work retreat in Australia, and feeling a bit blah this weekend after having my annual blood draws (and a few vials to spare). Long weekend coming up in Hong Kong that was supposed to be with a friend, but looks like will now be solo.

You have had a great year and you look so amazing. You are so close, I think you can count it. :) Congrats!

You have had a great year and you look so amazing. You are so close, I think you can count it. :) Congrats!

Thank you! Facebook flashback posts that are 1-2 years old look like a completely different person. At my work retreat, which was last year held just before I went to Montreal for surgery, a surprising number of people took me aside to say how much healthier I was looking and how much happier I seemed to be. It was also nice to get into my swimsuit and join everyone in the ocean without worrying about my body nearly as much.

LW in the Hospital: 168
TW: 175
Back to your normal weight now. Glad you are home.
Thank you! Facebook flashback posts that are 1-2 years old look like a completely different person. At my work retreat, which was last year held just before I went to Montreal for surgery, a surprising number of people took me aside to say how much healthier I was looking and how much happier I seemed to be. It was also nice to get into my swimsuit and join everyone in the ocean without worrying about my body nearly as much.
That's awesome
SW 243
LW 198
TW 197

Tough week hard to believe I lost one.
Glad you did. And you survived a tough week.

Latest posts

Back