Sunday Weigh In (2/21/2016)

Job! @BebeZed Great news! And you're still in school during the day? (When do you sleep?)

And FOUR POUNDS in one week!! Yahoo! That's the way to do this thing.

LW: 222
TW: 218

Wow! The weight is really dropping off of me now! I guess this is what happens when you go from sitting all day to being on your feet all night long. Yep, I got a job finally :) I'm working with dementia patients now and it involves a LOT of physical activity. Hopefully my feet and legs will adjust quickly... they are sure complaining about the new circumstances! LOL

Oh btw... I dealt with poopy briefs and such last night and was fine with it but then I had to make a toilet run myself and it was so bad I dry heaved. Now *that* is bad... lmao Again, a thousand thanks to Scott for helping me overcome my fear of pooping in public places.. it's great to be able to "boldly go" hahaha
Glad you have a job, I know that helps. And bless you for working with dementia patients. That takes a special person.

And fantastic on losing 4 lbs this week.

LW 126
TW 127

Congrats, Clematis and all you other 'losers' out there!
You can do this NA! After my periodic carb binges, a day or two of concentrating on protein seems to get me right back to where I want to be. DS Magic!

Have a great week!

Job! @BebeZed Great news! And you're still in school during the day? (When do you sleep?)

And FOUR POUNDS in one week!! Yahoo! That's the way to do this thing.

Yep, still in school during the day and I haven't quite figured out when to sleep LOL Seriously though, my schedule is kind of difficult until next month, and then it settles down into a nice routine so hopefully I can also settle into a really nice routine. As for the weight, I have a feeling it will be dropping off of me because the activity level on the job is crazy... but it's good too.

Glad you have a job, I know that helps. And bless you for working with dementia patients. That takes a special person.

And fantastic on losing 4 lbs this week.

Thanks and thanks! I was assigned to the wing whose residents aren't terribly functional so it's not an easy job. However, knowing I'm making an impact on someone's life is a huge thing for me and makes the hard work worthwhile.

Latest posts

Back