Sunday Weigh In (2/12/2017)

Slow loss this week.

LW - 180
TW- 179

I'm such a stepper. I was stuck between 189 and 187 for three weeks. Then, I had a drop in a week and have been bouncing up and down between 181 and 179 for about a week and a half.

My favor NSV is I can't stop looking in the mirror. It's amazing!

Hope everyone else has a great week.

Slow loss this week.

LW - 180
TW- 179

I'm such a stepper. I was stuck between 189 and 187 for three weeks. Then, I had a drop in a week and have been bouncing up and down between 181 and 179 for about a week and a half.

My favor NSV is I can't stop looking in the mirror. It's amazing!

Hope everyone else has a great week.
WTG!!!!!!

LW: 190
TW: 188
Been bouncing around from 188-190 for four weeks now. At least I am at the low end of the bounce.

NSV's - started group exercise classes. I could not have done a Zuma class 70 pounds ago. It is so much easier to exercise with some extra weight off. I cannot say I like it any better, but I do feel better when it is over!

LW: 190
TW: 188
Been bouncing around from 188-190 for four weeks now. At least I am at the low end of the bounce.

NSV's - started group exercise classes. I could not have done a Zuma class 70 pounds ago. It is so much easier to exercise with some extra weight off. I cannot say I like it any better, but I do feel better when it is over!
Very good.

On another note, your avatar is missing in action.

LW 191
TW 192

Still healing and not fussing over this little up
Up a lb one week while still losing is not unheard of. You are doing good.

I can see my own avatar but I other avatars are missing for me.
I can see yours now. Once I noticed yours was MIA, I started noticing that others were as well. If you hit refresh, it might fix it. The support staff at the server has been working to fix it.

LW 188-189
TW 185

I too am a stepper. I've been hanging out right around the 189-190 mark for about 3-4 weeks and I think I've finally broken through

Now if only I could get my hair to look nice and healthy again. Reg Roth has begun, but it's a bit stringy and frizzy

Huge NSV this week- I have had a dress for 16 years that sadly still has the tag on it. When I got it, it just felt a little too mature for the occasion so I bought another figuring I'd wear it plenty... and then the weight came. I never could bring myself to get I'd of it and this week, I got it on and zipped it fully. Prolly 5-10 lbs until it's a comfortable fit, but it's still a huge win. Now the hubby needs to take me somewhere nice.

IMG_0661.JPG

LW 188-189
TW 185

I too am a stepper. I've been hanging out right around the 189-190 mark for about 3-4 weeks and I think I've finally broken through

Now if only I could get my hair to look nice and healthy again. Reg Roth has begun, but it's a bit stringy and frizzy

Huge NSV this week- I have had a dress for 16 years that sadly still has the tag on it. When I got it, it just felt a little too mature for the occasion so I bought another figuring I'd wear it plenty... and then the weight came. I never could bring myself to get I'd of it and this week, I got it on and zipped it fully. Prolly 5-10 lbs until it's a comfortable fit, but it's still a huge win. Now the hubby needs to take me somewhere nice.

View attachment 1317
WOW! You're doing fantastic.

Last month: 226

This month: 227

Been five months with no weight loss. Starting to think this is not a stall, but that I just stopped losing weight nine months after surgery. Don't think I'll ever see Onederland. Need to work on appreciating the weight I have lost and the health I have gained.

Last month: 226

This month: 227

Been five months with no weight loss. Starting to think this is not a stall, but that I just stopped losing weight nine months after surgery. Don't think I'll ever see Onederland. Need to work on appreciating the weight I have lost and the health I have gained.
It might be. As long as you are healthy.

Latest posts

Back