Sunday Weigh In (2/12/2017)

Whenever I think about the fact that my BMI still calls me obese, I just look at old pictures and think DAMN, I'm smokin hot compared to that chick, or I take out an old pair of pants and think wow, those used to be tight. I may never get to my doctors goal weight, or to the 140# that society says I should be... but all I can do is keep working on tightening what I have, eat my protein protein protein and be thankful not to be lugging 350 lbs around everywhere I go

Whenever I think about the fact that my BMI still calls me obese, I just look at old pictures and think DAMN, I'm smokin hot compared to that chick, or I take out an old pair of pants and think wow, those used to be tight. I may never get to my doctors goal weight, or to the 140# that society says I should be... but all I can do is keep working on tightening what I have, eat my protein protein protein and be thankful not to be lugging 350 lbs around everywhere I go
And THAT is the best!

Oh you will get there. You aren't even a year out yet and have done so well. That being said, you are absolutely correct in that numbers are just numbers, it is all about how you feel. Congratulations as you are already a huge success (less huge than you used to be ;) )

LW: 74.1kg | 163.4 lbs
TW: 72.5kg | 159.8 lbs

Seem to always have a big loss when I've had a very, very big night out. Though that's not a long-term recipe for weight loss...

Back at work this week, back at the gym, and back on the dating horse. School starts up again this coming weekend, so I enjoyed my time at home this weekend with my kitty.

Seem to always have a big loss when I've had a very, very big night out. Though that's not a long-term recipe for weight loss...

Back at work this week, back at the gym, and back on the dating horse. School starts up again this coming weekend, so I enjoyed my time at home this weekend with my kitty.
You are doing awesome!

Last week 160.5
This week. 160.5 Again!

Still bouncing but bounces are getting smaller so maybe... soon. I heard the words tiny, skinny and little come out of people's mouths when they saw me this week. I couldn't keep from thinking, " take that crazy BMI chart" that still has me as obese for a couple more pounds!

Last week 160.5
This week. 160.5 Again!

Still bouncing but bounces are getting smaller so maybe... soon. I heard the words tiny, skinny and little come out of people's mouths when they saw me this week. I couldn't keep from thinking, " take that crazy BMI chart" that still has me as obese for a couple more pounds!
I would take the words over the number any damned day of the week!

More big nights out!!!! :)

Latest posts

Back