Sunday Weigh In (1/29/2017)

LW 133.5
TW 131

Increased fluids and exercise. I did not eat as much as I would like. I have the worst reflux. It increases as it gets later in the day. PPI 40mgs 2x a day is starting to be ineffective on some days. I'm worried incidents (spasms) will increase. Oh well I just have to watch my diet and eat more earlier in the day

Have a great day all

LW 133.5
TW 131

Increased fluids and exercise. I did not eat as much as I would like. I have the worst reflux. It increases as it gets later in the day. PPI 40mgs 2x a day is starting to be ineffective on some days. I'm worried incidents (spasms) will increase. Oh well I just have to watch my diet and eat more earlier in the day

Have a great day all
Good on the loss.

Which PPI are you on? You may need a different one.

LW 124
TW 124

Slowly digging out of 6 days of snow, but am still "snowed in" as our village is in gridlock due to the massive influx of tourists! It's just the trade off for living in a resort. Wouldn't ever trade it for city living.
Doing good.

I like small town living.

LW- 184
TW - 182

NSV of the week was having a clothes emergency for an interview and needing a silk top ( my jacket was shedding and silk or rayon would not exacerbate the shedding), went to my old nice folded up clothes and had two silk tanks to go under the jacket that fit perfectly!)

Need to exercise more.

LW- 184
TW - 182

NSV of the week was having a clothes emergency for an interview and needing a silk top ( my jacket was shedding and silk or rayon would not exacerbate the shedding), went to my old nice folded up clothes and had two silk tanks to go under the jacket that fit perfectly!)

Need to exercise more.
Doing great. Great NSV

LW 157.4
TW 157.1

Not breaking any records this week, but I'll take it!

Very, very busy couple of weeks coming up with 2 major work deliverables, a Board Meeting, 4 business trips, 2 weddings, (and my birthday :)) so it will be a bit hectic!

Have a good week everyone! Hope that the fire rooster treats us all well this (Chinese) new year!

Latest posts

Back