So we are back in the ER with Cameron

Just saw this. Jesus, Scott! Hoping for nothing but boring for your entire family for the foreseeable future!
Thanks Lauren.... Some boring normalcy would be nice. I have been getting my ass kicked by life for the last 12 years and it is time for a break. There are days when my wife and I are amazed that we are still married..... So if we could just get to that boring level of normalcy where we aren't fighting constant medical battles or getting my teeth kicked in by corporate America, it would be great.

Sorry for whining.

Thanks Lauren.... Some boring normalcy would be nice. I have been getting my ass kicked by life for the last 12 years and it is time for a break. There are days when my wife and I are amazed that we are still married..... So if we could just get to that boring level of normalcy where we aren't fighting constant medical battles or getting my teeth kicked in by corporate America, it would be great.

Sorry for whining.
Want some cheese with that whine??? ;) you're entitled to whine a bit {{{hugs}}}

damn it to hell Scott, been away from the board and am catching up. Saying I'm sorry you are going through this is woefully inadequate, but damn it, I don't know what else to say. I hope is he still progressing and doing better. I hope you are feeling better and your poor wife who is trying to survive all the medical crapola!, well my hat is off to her. Hug her for all of us.

damn it to hell Scott, been away from the board and am catching up. Saying I'm sorry you are going through this is woefully inadequate, but damn it, I don't know what else to say. I hope is he still progressing and doing better. I hope you are feeling better and your poor wife who is trying to survive all the medical crapola!, well my hat is off to her. Hug her for all of us.
Thanks DM

Latest posts

Back