So we are back in the ER with Cameron

I am so sorry to hear this, Scott. Sending healing thoughts Cameron's way and strength to you and Dianna.
Thanks Pam.

Hopefully it clears on its own and no more surgery. He just doesn't need his guts cut on anymore.

I'm glad Cameron is in the hospital and hope he won't need surgery. Mallory-Weiss tears usually heal without surgery, and if the obstruction is due to adhesions there's a decent chance it will resolve without surgery (though definitely no guarantee). But now he can be given fluids and observed to see how he does. Poor kid!

I'm glad to hear Dr.K is involved, even if from a distance.

I hope Cameron is feeling better tomorrow. And I hope that his employer will understand that he was admitted to the hospital and will cut him some slack, even if they are not required by law to do so.

Stay strong Scott. This must be so tough for all of you. I am sending good karma your way. You deserve it!

Wow, Scott - you and Cameron cannot catch a break. I'm so sorry to hear this! Sending prayers for Cameron that his tear and obstruction will both resolve without the need for more surgery.

Omg, you and your family just cannot catch a break. Praying for you guys. I know when my kids are sick I loose my composer.

Good Lord Scott! I'm really sorry to hear that he is having this happen, especially now. Being a casual observer of this sometimes strange, bizarre thought provoking world we live in and in my own life for 57 yrs, for some strange bizarre ass reason, these kinds of happenings to us, major events or "bad shit", seems to come in groupings of "Three". Everyone I know says that too, its not just me, so...Hopefully this is it for a while. You guys have my most heartfelt and sincere best wishes, thoughts and prayers for quick resolution to all this crap. I just know good things are right around the corner for you'll. Keep up the young Mans spirits however you can, it must be really hard and I cant imagine. One thing about it though, he is so VERY fortunate to have such a great Mom and Dad to be there for him.

I'm glad to hear Dr.K is involved, even if from a distance.

I hope Cameron is feeling better tomorrow. And I hope that his employer will understand that he was admitted to the hospital and will cut him some slack, even if they are not required by law to do so.
I believe they will because this is a new position for which they specifically recruited him because they don't have the skill set. His boss told him not to worry when he told him he was at the ER on Tuesday so hopefully all is well and he can get healthy and not have to miss anymore work.

Good Lord Scott! I'm really sorry to hear that he is having this happen, especially now. Being a casual observer of this sometimes strange, bizarre thought provoking world we live in and in my own life for 57 yrs, for some strange bizarre ass reason, these kinds of happenings to us, major events or "bad shit", seems to come in groupings of "Three". Everyone I know says that too, its not just me, so...Hopefully this is it for a while. You guys have my most heartfelt and sincere best wishes, thoughts and prayers for quick resolution to all this crap. I just know good things are right around the corner for you'll. Keep up the young Mans spirits however you can, it must be really hard and I cant imagine. One thing about it though, he is so VERY fortunate to have such a great Mom and Dad to be there for him.
Thanks Rob...I wish I was a good a Father as you think, but I try.

We just found out that the obstruction resolved on its own as nothing was there on the imaging today, so he is being released soon.

Thanks to all for the positive mojo!

That is good news. Now tell him to STAY out of the ER, :)
LOL a friend of mine just posted on FB, "Now hopefully he'll just be a "regular" guy.

I can only hope. He is still not feeling great but on obstruction is great. Hopefully he feels better tomorrow and over the weekend. He is taking some online classes that I believe actually started this week, and he needs to get back to work (it has been good for his mental well being).

Latest posts

Back