Roo Update & Food Journal Tues 25th Jan

huneypie

Wannabe
Cross post below for those who missed it in Liz's "I am duodenalswitcheroo's angel" thread:

"I just saw roo in person for a few minutes. She looked OK albeit a little sleepy. She's hoping to get off ICU today and will probably be in hospital for another couple of weeks, so please continue to swing critters for her."

Anyway, the vampires got me pretty good today (no bruising on the blood draw), but I didn't get a sensible lunch, so I'm gonna dash to have my stir fry now!! My appointment was 1.5 hours late... how does a 9:50 appointment get so behind when the clinic starts at 09:00!! :confused:

I got a script for flagyl - just in case, but I think I'll just get the drugs but try to not use them as I don't want to mess up my immunity.

Protein shake (30)
S Cheese (20)
L All day breakfast sandwich (25)
S Chocalate bar!! :-S
D Chicken stir fry (30)
Protein total (105)
F 72+
V All in (inc 5 calcium batches) nightime iron, vit C & copper & strontium batches pending

Swinging critters...all 9 of them for her...glad you got a chance to see her. I know she had to appreciate that.

B#1 Yogurt/butter coffee
B#2 1/2 cup of cream of rice made with milk
B#3 or S, depending on who's counting: 2 eggs
L: about 3-4 oz of Kielbasa, about 4 pieces of fried potato, and a salad with egg and bacon in it
S: Chocolate covered coconut bites
D: About 4 oz of tritip and 1/2 of loaded twice baked potatoe
S: Baked cheese sticks

Vites done

Last edited:
so glad you got to see her.

today...forgot to track water and ate junk at work but no meals. very bad. going to walk the dogs now as it is really nice outside - must be 70 degrees! - and supposed to start raining soon and keep raining for days.

so, later.

Feeling great today! No nausea for the first time in 2 weeks.

B Chike shake 1/2 (14)
L Boars Head Deluxe Roast Beast deli meat 2oz (16), cheese stick (8)
D Chik fil a 4pc grilled nuggets (17) w/Polynesian sauce (1/2 tsp)
S sf jello, sf Popsicle

Protein (56)
Water (68)

Last edited:
B- quest bar- 21
S- slice of frittata- 17
L- mozzarella & prosciutto roll up- 28
S- almonds- 6
S- leftover grilled pork- 25
S- shake- 24
S- mozzarella- 6
D- zucchini crust pizza- 32
Total- 159

so glad you got to see her.

today...forgot to track water and ate junk at work but no meals. very bad. going to walk the dogs now as it is really nice outside - must be 70 degrees! - and supposed to start raining soon and keep raining for days.

so, later.
We'll both have to start over the next day... so long as it doesn't snowball, we should be good. :wink:

Feeling great today! No nausea for the first time in 2 weeks.

B Chike shake 1/2 (14)
L Boars Head Deluxe Roast Beast deli meat 2oz (16), cheese stick (8)
D Chik fil a 4pc grilled nuggets (17) w/Polynesian sauce (1/2 tsp)
S sf jello, sf Popsicle

Protein (56)
Water (68)
Yay for you @Taterweight let's hope that's the end of the nausea!! :)

Latest posts

Back