Proving that I am Dedicated?

congratulations! sorry you had to go through that, but i am so glad you were approved.

the canadian health care system is by no means perfect, but when i read about insurance companies treating people this way in america, i can't help but find it harassing. it's just unnecessary stress that people in need of medical intervention shouldn't have to go through. again, very happy for you and wishing you the best with your journey. :)

Thank you ALL! I apologize for my only being able to pop in and out once in a while. My 12yo special needs daughter is with me 24/7 and I rarely get a break! I am so excited & frightened about surgery now...it is really happening! My date is March 24th! So, I am making lists...upon lists of things that I need to do, prep for, etc... I do hope that I can inspire others who thought this was no longer an option for folks with Medicaid. Apparently, it differs a bit from State to State, but here in NC it rarely is approved. And to make matters worse for me, they tried to say it was an experimental procedure because we are doing it as a treatment for my FPLD. Sigh. Thank you all for your support and help in getting through this! Now to prep for moving to the Dark Side ;)

Thank you ALL! I apologize for my only being able to pop in and out once in a while. My 12yo special needs daughter is with me 24/7 and I rarely get a break! I am so excited & frightened about surgery now...it is really happening! My date is March 24th! So, I am making lists...upon lists of things that I need to do, prep for, etc... I do hope that I can inspire others who thought this was no longer an option for folks with Medicaid. Apparently, it differs a bit from State to State, but here in NC it rarely is approved. And to make matters worse for me, they tried to say it was an experimental procedure because we are doing it as a treatment for my FPLD. Sigh. Thank you all for your support and help in getting through this! Now to prep for moving to the Dark Side ;)
Oh, that's a lucky day, it's my birthday!

Congratulations! So glad you were successful in gaining approval. Looking forward to hearing news of your journey!!! :)

Latest posts

Back