Pre Op Haircut?

Yeah. A lot. LOL. I was approved 2 years ago but Mr P took so long I've been referred back to my GP....so god knows if its still on the books. I was told bmi 50 or below, stable for 6 months.

You're gonna be a new person. :wink:

Thats the dream lol. Im trying not to dream TOO HARD cos I don't want to be disapointed lol, but I swear, the minute I find out I fit on amusement park rides, I am draggin mike along every single weekend lol. I have a lot of years of sitting on the sidelines to make up for!

People on FB keep screaming biotin....can DSers take that...and does it make any difference to those of us blessed with genes that mean thin hair for women after 30years?

Biotin...if it helps fine, doesn't help everyone EXACTLY as planned...I tried biotin, all it grew were my CHIN hairs. Didn't do a thing for the hair on my head.

Being healthy going into surgery, taking all your vitamins and getting protein is the best way. Cause you want your new hair to be as healthy as possible. What falls out is dead hair....so we want it out anyway.

Biotin...if it helps fine, doesn't help everyone EXACTLY as planned...I tried biotin, all it grew were my CHIN hairs. Didn't do a thing for the hair on my head.

Being healthy going into surgery, taking all your vitamins and getting protein is the best way. Cause you want your new hair to be as healthy as possible. What falls out is dead hair....so we want it out anyway.
I have enough chin hairs that it is an every day exercise to pluck the "stray eyebrows" lol.

Latest posts

Back