Post Surgery Bucket List (Pre and Post OPs welcome :D)

1. Learn to scuba dive
2. Dive with great white sharks (in a cage, Im not crazy)
3. Take a tactical weapons training course - one in CO. taught by former SEALs
4. Fly in a helicopter, learn to fly one possibly
5. Be able to play with future grandchildren more than I could play with my kids
6. Run a half marathon, beat my wife and sister-in laws, and then retire undefeated
7. Hunt wild hogs in TX, grizzly in AK, and elk in CO
8. Return to Negril Jamaica, where we were married, and renew our vows (and spend 2 weeks in heavenly warmth and sun)

I'll be honest the scuba thing will probably never happen, I think I'm too claustrophobic to do it. I had a miserable time with a CPAP

3. Take a tactical weapons training course - one in CO. taught by former SEALs

6. Run a half marathon, beat my wife and sister-in laws, and then retire undefeated
Does taking training course with Ft. Bragg Army Rangers count cause if it does, I did that back when I was MUCH younger.

I can understand the retiring UNDEFEATED...my grandmother only fired a weapon ONCE in her life to kill a slithery poisonous critter (and I am purposely NOT saying it cause even the name is a phobia to me so don't say it either, PLEASE) that was right next to three of her children. (one was my daddy). She killed it and never fired a weapon again! Said she could never get any better. :)

Cross my legs (never been able to as I can remember) & put on my own socks and shoes again...

I thought about exciting things but then I thought of what I really want is to have the things in life that people take for granted. Tired of needing an entire tactical plan to get dressed on days when I am really in pain.....

The day I can do those two things above will be marked as milestones and huge wins!

Cross my legs (never been able to as I can remember) & put on my own socks and shoes again...

I thought about exciting things but then I thought of what I really want is to have the things in life that people take for granted. Tired of needing an entire tactical plan to get dressed on days when I am really in pain.....

The day I can do those two things above will be marked as milestones and huge wins!
You'll get there! Those little wins that "normal" people take for granted are the best ones for me, too. I always cross my legs now, and not the man version that I used to be able to do, where you can get one ankle just onto the opposite knee, but a REAL leg cross :)

Latest posts

Back