poo-pourri before you go toilet spray

revisionDS

hello
for those of you who use poo-pourri, I know it can be expensive about 9.99 + s+h for 2oz, I started reading the ingredients etc, just wanted to let everyone know I make mine, very easy and having used both the at home version is a fraction of the cost and you can vary what kind you make etc. and it works just as well, this is how I make mine, you can also make various sizes leave in bathrooms or a small purse container one when you are out. It really does make a big difference, once you start using it, you won't want to go back.

I get a small plastic spray bottle if you have a poo-pourri bottle use that one, I have the 2oz size
I use essential oils and make a mix of lemongrass and peppermint-20 drops each, so 40 total drops
I tablespoon of rubbing alcohol, this keeps the oil from separating
then add water
you are done
spray about 6 sprays into the bowl BEFORE you go, perfect

try it and let me know what different types of essentials oils you use, I think I am going to try other essential oils also, hope you enjoy it.

Thanks for the info! I've ordered the poo-pourri yesterday online, but I will try your ingredients once the bottle is empty. Thanks again.

Ah, so the secret is the rubbing alcohol! I've tried floating some EO's in water to spray and it never works well.
It is ok if you don't have rubbing alcohol, you can use vodka, most people have that around, especially now. I am waiting for 5 EOs I ordered, one being Bergamot, I am looking forward to trying that will other EOs I have. I go through it fast and make small batches, I don't worry about my EOs deteriorating so I don't put mine in amber containers. I just give it a quick shake and spray. Have fun trying different scents.

Latest posts

Back