Pets...we all have them! (okay, most of us anyway)

So sorry for your loss. We rescued 2 older cats from my sis' coworkers' mom, who succumbed to alzheimers about 3&1/2 years ago. We recently lost the oldest one patty. The pain is just devastating. I'm not that open of am individual, but I've tried to follow the various ds sites over the years. Thanks to people like diana cox, I feel comfortable with you guys ,soo...

This is Izzy. She was begging for cheese when I took this photo and probably got it too. lol

IMG_20150602_02_zpsvuekdmpe.jpg

I am loving all the pics of the furbabies! Here's a pic of my little snugglebug. His name is Frankie and he's a chi mix (chiweenie? jack-chi?). For some reason we've taken to calling him Frankie poo-poo :) He's quite the character...

frankie_bed_2015Nov09.jpg

I am loving all the pics of the furbabies! Here's a pic of my little snugglebug. His name is Frankie and he's a chi mix (chiweenie? jack-chi?). For some reason we've taken to calling him Frankie poo-poo :) He's quite the character...
He's a cutie. He looks a LOT like our two Jack Chi's. (JRT/Chihuahua mix)

I just took a pic of our new rescue boy Milo - he's 7.3 months old, nearly 11 lbs. He clearly has some Maine Coon in him, as we were hoping. And we're still convinced he's related to Mimi and her brother, the late (and still lamented) Loki (Loki got out of the house a year ago yesterday, and his body wasn't found until 4 months later, locked in a neighbor's garage).

Yes, his tail is quite magnificent, especially when at full bottle-brush floof. That dollar is for size comparison - it was hard to get him into one picture.

12274258_10153298237976173_450231946173993149_n.jpg

Unfortunately, our little girl is leaving next week. My mother can't care for her any longer and my place doesn't allow pets. Thankfully, she came from The Humane Society 9 years ago and they're welcoming her back.

2m6q4qo.jpg

How tragic. An old girl will be so disorientated and confused at being surrendered. I'm heart broken for her suffering. Poor mite.

Yes. I'm very upset.

Unfortunately, my father became ill.

She's lively and loving. I know they'll work hard to have her adopted.

Last edited:

Latest posts

Back