OMG I feel good and food after 15 weeks.

Dawn

Thank you all for your support, messages, prayers and thoughts, I love you guys. Sorry I didn't feel up to posting more.

I can finally say I feel okay today. I still have tube pain they come out next Thursday but other then that I feel great today. The stent came out with no complications yay. I had a decaf coffee and an egg first food in 15 weeks OMG so exciting. It tasted amazing.

Thank you all for your support, messages, prayers and thoughts, I love you guys. Sorry I didn't feel up to posting more.

I can finally say I feel okay today. I still have tube pain they come out next Thursday but other then that I feel great today. The stent came out with no complications yay. I had a decaf coffee and an egg first food in 15 weeks OMG so exciting. It tasted amazing.

That’s is really great! You know, sometimes I actually take my own advice and not miss a perfectly good opportunity to say nothing! Some would say I need to do that more often…lol. I’ve been reading your posts for all these weeks and felt horrible for what you have been going through and never posted any well wishes etc. I thought your limited time and bandwidth was better spent from these seasoned battle hardened Vets, so, now that you’re getting better, just wanted to tell you and wish you the best!

Oh, how nice to finally get a bite of something! You poor thing. I hope you get to have a steak soon!

I just read thru all of your posts since August and it put me in tears for you. You poor thing. OMG. I have been feeling so sorry for myself. I had a bowel obstruction surgery on October 26th and I'm healing slower than I expected and I'm convinced there is something still where I am really sore. It has been so traumatic for me and the very thought of another surgery or any complications scares the hell out of me. I can't imagine what you have been thru. I'll shut my pie hole up on my own fears for now and just pray for you. For a minute I thought "How can I get on a plane and go hug this poor woman?" My empathy meter is off the charts. HUGS!!!

I'm so happy for you! This sounds very positive. I hope you are finally turning the corner.

I also hope other people considering revisions read your story. Of course not everyone has it has rough as you, but you are not the only one, that's for sure. Revisions really do suck, but I remain hopeful that it will be worth it in the long run.

Latest posts

Back