Oh man

This is a FB post a poor guy just made.

"Dr. Arnold will be performing my surgery in about 4 short days here in Az. I know when I first joined this group, several people highly recommended him, and I am forever grateful for the suggestion too. How many of you guys traveled to az just to have Dr Arnold do your surgery??"

It is too late and he isn't going to be swayed so I am leaving it alone, but man all I have heard from here is that there is nobody qualified in AZ.
There isn't any DS surgeon in AZ.

Dr. Will Arnold and Dr. Kevin Potter, both bariatric surgeons at Abrazo Scottsdale, do a lot of duodenal switches.

Dr. Will Arnold and Dr. Kevin Potter, both bariatric surgeons at Abrazo Scottsdale, do a lot of duodenal switches.
When did they start? I went to Scottsdale and met with jason reynoso and was told they no longer do the DS because the only surgeon that did was Blackstone and she stopped because of high complication rate.

This is good to know. Perhaps we could get more information about them and their practice. Also, for insurance purposes, are they operating out of a COE?

http://azbigmedia.com/ab/weight-loss-surgery-abrazo-scottsdale

Since NONE of us veterans have ever heard of either of them, what are their credentials? How many have they done? With whom did they proctor to learn the procedure? Do they do a PROPER two anastomosis DS or are they actually doing SADI? Do they use the Hess method? Pardon our skepticism, but we've seen WAY too many fly-by-night alleged DS surgeons, who were either bait-and-don't-switch, or did a few subpar surgeries (coughBlackstonecough) with too many complications and gave up because "the surgery is dangerous." Riiight.

Latest posts

Back