numbness in my feet

Too much B6 can cause nerve damage. Bulging discs in the back can cause numbness in the feet. My husband has this. He goes for decompression therapy if it becomes bad. (Think medieval "rack" torture, stretching the torso)

Keep us posted.
Sounds like your hubby would benefit from an inversion table. They are WONDERFUL

@southernlady about how long after you stopped the neurontin did you start to experience weight loss? I have basically stopped taking it. I want to discuss it more in depth with my pain management doctor at my visit this month. I really need to get this last 40 pounds back off before I can't loose with a smooth painless process. I continue to gain an reloose the same 5 to 10 pounds. From 168 to about 178.

Has anyone else experienced weight gain with taking the neurotin?

I just want to give a shout out to my favorite way of taking B12-injections monthly! Mine cost $4-$9 per month and I got my Dr. to right me a 2 yr script. The syringe costs $0.25 , though I just use one at work for free. I just think we take so damn many pills a day, why not take a shot for a whole month's worth of coverage? I hope your situation resolves well Honeybeeblue !

@southernlady about how long after you stopped the neurontin did you start to experience weight loss? I have basically stopped taking it. I want to discuss it more in depth with my pain management doctor at my visit this month. I really need to get this last 40 pounds back off before I can't loose with a smooth painless process. I continue to gain an reloose the same 5 to 10 pounds. From 168 to about 178.

Has anyone else experienced weight gain with taking the neurotin?
Since I came off so slowly (I was on a very high dose for a LONG time), I don't remember how fast. It took me close to 6 months to come off completely and then another 6 months to a year to get down in weight. I went from 250 to 210 and then stabilized...with occasional forays into the high 190's...just often enough to screw with a 5 year history of being over a 35 BMI.

I just want to give a shout out to my favorite way of taking B12-injections monthly! Mine cost $4-$9 per month and I got my Dr. to right me a 2 yr script. The syringe costs $0.25 , though I just use one at work for free. I just think we take so damn many pills a day, why not take a shot for a whole month's worth of coverage? I hope your situation resolves well Honeybeeblue !
If that is the problem, it is a good way to solve it. But lab work is the key to finding out the why IF possible.

Latest posts

Back