Need to Rant for just a minute.

I can't go back and delete my posts because they were quoted, but I just wanted to apologize. I think for being negative and bringing that here. I have been laying awake all night trying to figure out why I am so bothered by what I wrote. I think it's because I should have just kept quiet. Anyway, I'm sorry. I'm guess I need to work on being a more forgiving person.

I think it is good to let loose once in a while! No one would ever confuse me with "sweet". Not to say that I am never sweet. I am once in a while. I am kind, fair, brutally honest, sensitive, strong and weak. My point is, we all have a huge range of emotions, none less valid than the other.

Forgive yourself, laugh it off, and leave it behind!

Trying to find these people now but not having much luck since they hid the members list from everyone. If you see a thread they have posted in, please send me the link and I'll message them then.

I think it is good to let loose once in a while!
No Not to say that I am never sweet. I am once in a while. I am kind, fair, brutally honest, sensitive, strong and weak. My point is, we all have a huge range of emotions, none less valid than the other.

Forgive yourself, laugh it off, and leave it behind!

Yes. I try to keep my acts of sweetness and/or kindness private, 'lest observers expect that behavior on a regular basis. We cannot have those expectations floating about.

Latest posts

Back