Need to Rant for just a minute.

newanatomy

Ok, I admit that I am a little stressed out. I start the 10 days of hell tomorrow for surgery on the 17th. I don't like change, and shitty ungrateful treatment pisses me off.

I am sure you don't want a lot of PB drama here but can I please share just this little thread?

I had quoted EN in a thread and asked "WTF?" Then, NYB jumped into my post and deleted what EN had said and told me I could not quote her. So, I posted the following:

"I am getting RED disciplined!? I did not know EN violated the TOS. I have NEVER violated the TOS.

NYB, passive aggressive behavior is supposed to be a violation of the TOS. Here you are, having multiple orgasms over EN and Diana leaving. Posting giddy little messages into other people's posts. Global moderator? Can I expect any fairness or, should I just leave now? It is obvious you two have hated each other for years. Please, allow me to be a little upset. She was supposed to be my angel in less than two weeks. "

Absolutely no-one even commented on it. They just continued the thread like everything was completely normal. They put the passive aggressive shit in the TOS. Then they pull this crap. Putting NYB in charge was passive aggressive in and of itself.

So, am I crazy?

I don't think you're crazy, and I can only speak for myself in saying that responding to those threads seemed counter productive at that point since she was censoring/deleting/threatening against everything anyone said. It's a bunch of BS and I find it upsetting :mad:

I am frustrated. I belong to support groups for support. Every site has an ignore button and they administrators/owners) tell members to use it until administrators/owners are offended butt hurt whatever and the censorship starts.
I am an adult with a brain and the ability to decide which conversations to engage in or ignore.

MsVee

Ok, I admit that I am a little stressed out. I start the 10 days of hell tomorrow for surgery on the 17th. I don't like change, and shitty ungrateful treatment pisses me off.

I am sure you don't want a lot of PB drama here but can I please share just this little thread?

I had quoted EN in a thread and asked "WTF?" Then, NYB jumped into my post and deleted what EN had said and told me I could not quote her. So, I posted the following:

"I am getting RED disciplined!? I did not know EN violated the TOS. I have NEVER violated the TOS.

NYB, passive aggressive behavior is supposed to be a violation of the TOS. Here you are, having multiple orgasms over EN and Diana leaving. Posting giddy little messages into other people's posts. Global moderator? Can I expect any fairness or, should I just leave now? It is obvious you two have hated each other for years. Please, allow me to be a little upset. She was supposed to be my angel in less than two weeks. "

Absolutely no-one even commented on it. They just continued the thread like everything was completely normal. They put the passive aggressive shit in the TOS. Then they pull this crap. Putting NYB in charge was passive aggressive in and of itself.

So, am I crazy?

There was another site, started years ago by a wonderful woman, Mel, the site did really well and had a lot of info. Well, life got in the way and Mel was unable to be there very often so she put NYB in charge as a moderator. The entire site quickly went downhill and people just wouldn't go there anymore. Personally, although I hear she is nice IRL, I cannot stand NYB and her condescending, passive-aggressive attitude and even if the blow up had not happened, I would have left. I also believe that after a while the entire site will cave in on itself. NYB will only tolerate people that agree with her, period.

You are not crazy. ( well, from what I have seen so far, lol)

Thanks!! NYB has created THREE threads on the old site, THREE. How can she even begin to be a moderator. She has no idea how to contribute. Kelly knows that NYB hates EN. How can you put someone in charge who is so blinded by personal issues?
I am frustrated. I belong to support groups for support. Every site has an ignore button and they administrators/owners) tell members to use it until administrators/owners are offended butt hurt whatever and the censorship starts.
I am an adult with a brain and the ability to decide which conversations to engage in or ignore.

MsVee

Exactly!

Sweetheart, we DID reply. We had our replies archived as well. It's a shitstorm over there and NYB is the newest tropical storm. I too have been moderated and warned. I've never even been sent to the principal's office. So I'm taking this as my badge of honor. Welcome to the Group of NYB-Moderated Geniuses.

Sweetheart, we DID reply. We had our replies archived as well. It's a shitstorm over there and NYB is the newest tropical storm. I too have been moderated and warned. I've never even been sent to the principal's office. So I'm taking this as my badge of honor. Welcome to the Group of NYB-Moderated Geniuses.

Yay! Give em hell from Me! I should have realized you were not going to swallow their BS without a fight!

I should have stirred the pot a little more before I deleted my account!

I so wish I could vote in the poll. It might give other people courage to be honest about their feelings.

The condescension from NYB is what I couldn't handle, as if her experiences were the only ones that were valid. I have complete respect for people who are farther out than me, but I also think that everyone has something valuable to offer.
You are so right! I haven't even had surgery yet but, I can find stuff and post it for people. I don't give advice outside my realm of knowledge, I am a good searcher though, lol.

I deleted my account also, right after you did, NA. I don't care for how NYB comes across (she ticked me off several times) and I don't like what happened to PB OR how they handled the creation of this board. I don't even know all of the details like many of you do; I just know how everything came across to me. I feel badly for you that you are experiencing this shake-up of change when you had already lined up your support for surgery.

I deleted my account also, right after you did, NA. I don't care for how NYB comes across (she ticked me off several times) and I don't like what happened to PB OR how they handled the creation of this board. I don't even know all of the details like many of you do; I just know how everything came across to me. I feel badly for you that you are experiencing this shake-up of change when you had already lined up your support for surgery.

So sweet of you! I am so glad you are here! I just think Kel and NYB are sneaky and underhanded.

Latest posts

Back